Part 1

****1****
First snow fall. They said that we need to be with someone we love. This is a good day to propose. Everything is perfect. Flowers check. Suit check. Alright i look good. And the most important thing Engagement ring check.

Ok. Youre ready choi seung hyun. Dont be nervous. Everything is good. Aish. Oh shoot my hair

"Hyung you ready?" Jiyong said
"Yeah."
"Dude dont be too nervous. Hey guys. Our hyung is nervous. He is not getting married yet. But i think proposing is a lot harder. Ahahah"

They all try to make me smile. How supportive this guys are. We went to the place that im going to propose.

I decided to set it up in her favorite place. Rooftop. We designed the whole place. We kinda create a gazebo. In the middle. Lights all over the place. Snow is giving its own effect. Good thing that it is not snowing hard.

"Hyung. What time is she going to arrive?" Taeyang said
"She should be here. In a couple minutes. I told her that we are going to meet in the studio. Then ill bring her up here. To surprise her."
"Nice. Everything is well prepared. We even put a little tent. Because it starts snowing. Ahahaha" seungri said
"Anyway. Hyung have you decided what song am i going to play later?" Taeyang said
"Not yet. Im torn between the song i wrote. And the song that she likes"
"Whats her favorite song?" Jiyong asked
"Eat by zion t"
"She really likes food. Ahahah" daesung said
"Ahahaha. Anyway hyung. I dont think thats a good song to sing" taeyang said
"Wae?"
"That song have the feels of like leaving someone. I dont like it lets just hear the song you wrote. I think thats better"
"Alright"

**** eat by zion t

**yeoboseyo
***oppa. Im Near the studio already. I brought food. Since we are going to listen and work on your song
**alright. Ill be waiting
***oppa. Just a favor. can you sing even a little part of the song you wrote?
**aeee. Andwe. Just come here. Fast. Its better if im going to sing it to you personally
***fine. Oppa. Saranghae
**na do. You are being nice and sweet. I like this
***ahaha. I know anyway-

******CRASH*********
***OPPA!!!!
**taeyeon. Kang taeyeon!!
***o-oppa. Sarang---

I immediately went down. The boys followed me. I couldnt believe what im seeing. My perfect day. My perfect girl. I ran towarda her car and there is blood all over her head. She is not moving.

"Yah! Taeyeon. Wake up. Taeyeon-ah. Jebal. Jebal. Kang Taeyeon. Wake up!"

Someone pulled me.

I heard sirens all over the place. Everyone was pulling me out of the scene. We went to the hospital. As soon as i saw her parents. They hug me and ask for any updates. But the doctor didnt say anything just yet. After waiting for an hour. The doctor came out.

"Hows her condition? Is she ok. Where is she?"

The doctor was silent. He look at me and her parents.

"Im sorry. We did our best"
"Andwe. Stop joking around. Go back inside."
"Calm down. Sir. We cant do anything anymore"
"Listen. She is alive. And i am going to propose to her today. Shes not dead!! Just let me in"

I couldnt care less if they think im insane. But there she is, lying down. With bruises. White cloth covering her body. I couldnt move. My knees were shaking Before i knew it. Im on my knees. Crying. I couldnt move my body.

Everything's ruined. My love.

I help preparing for her memorial service. I havent slept for 4 days now. I still cant believe that she is gone.

On her last day. I couldnt bare to see her go. Im shaking right now. we already bid farewell and . My heart aches a lot. I just keep on looking at her photo as tears keep on flowing.

"Seung hyun. Take a rest first. We will take care of her."
"Mrs kang Im sorry. I was not able to protect her. Jongmal mianhada"
"You didnt do anything wrong"
"Maybe if i just picked her up that day. Instead of creating a stupid surprise maybe she would still be ali-"
"Stop now. Seung hyun. She is not going to be happy. If she sees you like this. Here. You should have this. taeyeon was about to give you this a dream catcher since she mentioned that you always get nightmares. She called me on that day that she died. She cared for you so much. That i dont think she wants you to blame yourself. Be strong. Seung hyun."

i couldnt think properly now. I want to escape this feeling. I want her back. I want to be with her. .

^^seung hyun turned his phone off. He wants to be alone. Since a lot of people are worried about him they keep on calling him. But he couldnt care less about it. He went back to the rooftop where he was suppose to propose. He couldnt help but cry. He is imagining how the day should have gone so perfect. He keeps on drinking.^^

"Yah!! Kang taeyeon!! You are so unfair!! You didnt even give me a chance to sing my song for you. Ive been waiting for you. *sob* I made sure that that that day would be perfect for the two of us. Kang taeyeon!! Wae?? Why did you leave me like this. Bogosipeo taeyeon-ah. Bogosipeo. Shouldve sing that song for you. Saranghae taeyeon-ah. Bogosipeo. Should have given me a chance"

^^he fell down. He was lying on the floor. He was looking at the dream catcher that taeyeon was suppose to give her. He felt numb because of the alcohol. And because of the coldness of snow.^^

"Yah!!"
"Mmmm"
"Wake up!!"
"Chakaman. Im still sleepy"
"You are drunk again. When will you grow up?"

Wait. That voice. I know that voice. Slowly i opened my eyes. The sun was shining bright. And there she is. If this is a dream. I dont want to wake up no more. Im more than willing to be with her.