XX -Truth

"my lies have caused a lot of pain, I promise to never do it again, all I want is to see you smile, forever and ever, not just for awhile..I'm sorry" - anonymous

Chapter 20 ;

Truth

J A S O N

"Yeah man, I'm telling you she's good looking" I explained to Chaz. Rolling my eyes at his remarks.

"I don't know Chaz, you look at that, I'm not looking at her ass, she's my secretary and I got no feelings for her, that's why I told her about you when we were eating some pizza" I reached up for a few documents, trying to clear off any unnecessary papers.

"Yeah man, she says she could be interested in you" I smiled slightly as Chaz got excited.

'You're not interested man?' Chaz questioned through the phone, "hell no man, I already told you I like Ariana" I tried to remind him, hearing his light chuckles.

"You're whipped bro" Chaz commented, I just rolled my eyes, " yeah yeah, don't need to keep reminding me" I declared, switching my phone to the other ear to get ahold of some more documents.

"So when can I talk to her ?" He asked me, sounding very interested, I just smiled, "well I got her number, give her a call, she would like it" I exchanged her phone number to him, quickly saying goodbye as I heard Ariana come down the stairs.

"Morning sleeping beauty" she rubbed her eyes and gave me a slight, crooked smile.

"Hey Jas" she took a seat in front of my desk, looking at me with her big brown eyes.

She was so captivating. I wanted to take her here and now, but I knew I shouldn't.

"Are we good baby ?" I questioned, she looked up at me, her arms hugging her knees as she sat down near me.

"Yeah, yeah we are, there's nothing happening to be bad, so yes jas we're good" she nodded, ugh that dumbass bet was in my head when she said that. I knew I had to speak to that idiotic friend of mine to completely call it off. It was time.

"Good, because I love having you around baby and hearing your cute little voice" I hugged her by her waist, her head nuzzled into my neck , her cheeks a light shade of pink.

"Me too" she mumbled, her voice barely audible, but I heard her perfectly.

"I'm kind of tired jas" she rubbed her eyes, her expression looked completely drained out.

"Look how about you freshen up, maybe that'll get you more motivated and then we can get out of here"I asked, taking the few loose strands of hair out of the way.

She nodded here head and made her way upstairs. I sighed, sitting back in my chair, I'm completely done hurting my precious Ariana. She has been nothing but amazing, and I knew I had to make the best decision to end this bet with Ryan now.

I picked up my iphone, sitting back on my chair, tapping on Ryan's contact, after a couple rings I heard a breathless Ryan pick up.

"Aye bro" he tried to muster up the words as well as he could, I simply rolled my eyes, knowing what he was doing.

"I need to talk to ya bro, my house at eight, ya gotta make it, it's important" I leaned my head on my hand, waiting for his answer.

"ight bro, I'll see ya" with that the line was dead, God what had my life turned into lately?