Chapter 23

Fucking wattpad deleted this whole chapter so I had to redo it. 👿

"Freak"
"Slut."
"Stupid."
"Ugly."
"Fatass."
"Asshole."
"Dumbass."
"Whore."
"Fuck up."
"Emo."
"Kill yourself."
"Take a gun, put it to your head, and pull the fucking trigger."
"You'd be doing the world a favor."

I walked down the hallways at school trying to hold the tears in.
The people lined the hallways and threw insults, death threats, and hurtful as fuck words at me. I looked straight ahead and focused on my breathing.
I'm not going to cry. I'm not going to cry. Hold it in.
I kept saying to myself, over and over again.
I let my eyes drift over the crowd. Standing back in the corner, I saw Cameron. Our eyes met and I stopped dead in my tracks.
He wasn't saying anything, but he wasn't trying to stop it either.
I felt tears start to well up in my eyes and I tried to run down the hallway into the girls restroom, but I couldn't. I felt a hand in my shoulder, and then the next thing I new I was being turned around.
"Hey, fatass, how's your little boyfriend doing!? Heard he's in that mental hospital or some shit? And I heard you've got quite a few scars on your wrists."
A boy spat at me.
"Yah, what's wrong? Couldn't find the vein? Missed too many times??" Another boy said. He picked his hand up and put out his pointer finger. Then, slowly, he dragged it along his neck.
"Cut vertically, they can't stitch that!" A girl yelled out.
I pushed the boys hand off of my shoulder and ran down the hall. I made a right turn and flung open the front doors. I ran out of the doors and down the street. My mind was racing with thoughts.
I couldn't breathe, even with the plugs in my nose. I knew I wasn't supposed to be running though.
I ran and ran and ran. I ran until I was in a very familiar neighborhood.
I ran up to the house that was different from all the others. It had ugly brown siding and a rusted metal door. It was all beat up,  rusty and rotted. The Windows were cracked and boarded up.
The grass in the yard was all dead, and the mailbox was broken and laying in a ditch next to the house.
I ran up to the front door and flung it open.
I ran into the house to the bedroom all the way on the other side.
I stopped at the door. Slowly, I pushed the door open and  walked in. I looked at the walls, covered in magazines and posters. I looked at the dresser that was spray painted with 7 year old artwork. I looked at the desk in the corner that was once white. Finally, I looked at the bed that sat lonely in the middle of the room. I looked that the sheets that covered the bed- batman and robin sheets. Partners in crime.
I slowly walked over and put my hands on the bed. I stroked the sheets that were covering it, and cried.
I crawled onto the bed, balled up the sheets, and cried. I held the sheets and cried into them.
I cried and cried and cried until I drifted off into a nightmare induced sleep.
----------------------------------------------------------
Ugh. Sorry for this chapter being really crappy. I wrote it, saved it and then wrote the next one. And for whatever fucked up reason this one didn't save. So I had to rewrite it. 😒
Sorry for not updating a lot. I've been busy.
Okay
Bye<3