"It"

Me: *is reading over the many dares I have to choose from* Sam! Dean!! You have a dare!! *smirks*

Sam and Dean: *groan and walk in*

Dean: Miranda, I thought you forgot about this friggin book.

Me: Well, I didn't. I've just been really busy and stressed and maybe a bit unmotivated. *mumbles the last part*

Dean: *rolls his eyes* Well, maybe you should just end the book.

Me: Never! I will not let down my readers! Even if it takes me forever to update.

Sam: Just tell us the dare.

Me: Weeeell, you two have been dared by @SamsGirl2014 to watch the movie "It".

Sam: *eyes widen with fear* No. No. There is no way in Hell, Heaven, or Purgatory that I am watching that movie.

Dean: Aaa, come on Sammy. It's just a clown movie.

Sam: Yeah, it's only the clown movie by Stephen King that basically started the fear of clowns for people!

Me: Sam, you have to. It's a dare. And you wouldn't want to make your fan unhappy would you?

Sam: But-

Me: No "buts."

Sam: Miranda-

Me: Don't make me do the thing.

Sam: Please-

Me: * snaps and Sam is tied to a chair  in front of a tv that I also made appear*

Sam: *struggles to get away* Miranda, please I don't want to. *pleads*

Me: Sam, it's the rules of the book. If you're dared to do something, you have to do it. It's basically the law.

Dean: Except this is stupid. *walk back in with a bowl of popcorn after leaving un noticed*

Me: It is not stupid. This is fun.

Dean and Sam: *say at the same time* No it isn't.

Me: *sighs* You guys are just party poopin' fun haters. * puts the movie on on Netflix*

Dean: Well when you put it that way...

Me: *looks at him*

Dean: It's still stupid.

Me: *rolls eyes and starts the movie* Dean, make sure Sam actually watches the movie.

~1 and a half hour later, after Dean had tricked Sam into looking at the tv on multiple accounts~

Me: *walks in* So...?

Sam: That was horrifying and scarred me for the rest of my life.

Dean: It wasn't that bad.

Sam: You don't know because you're not terrified of clowns!

Dean: *laughs a bit*

Sam: *glares at him*

Me: *laughs a bit and snaps, letting Sam go* Well that's the end of that chapter. Leave truths or dares or both. I'll try and be more motivated.

Sam: And don't just leave them for us. Why don't we try and leave one or two for Miranda and the girls. *smirks*

Me: N-no, that's not necessary guys.

Dean: *smirks* Oh and readers, if this helps any. She likes Crowley.

I-I do not! *blushes*

Dean: Yes she does. Now hurry and leave truths and dares for her and the girls! Bye!

Me: *tackles him*

(Hey guys. Sorry for being lazy and not writing 😭😭 it's not right of me to blow this off like that. I need to update more often. And yes... those are a bunch of clowns that I saw at a play recently. Sad thing is though I didn't  actually get to see the play. Anyway, I love you guys and thanks for sticking with me!!! Bai!! :-*)