The Dance.

We got in and I smiled at the turn up. I didn't think everyone would come due to having to learn their lines and everything. Music was playing, snacks and drinks were out, and everyone was laughing. That made me extremely happy. I had connected my computer to the speakers and had just played a wild variety of whatever was on there. I laughed and smiled as Randy and Mike came up grabbing our hands and looking at us up and down. We both blushed,"You look beautiful.." Randy whispered in my ear. My smile got bigger, "Just To Be Your Man" came on and randy and i locked fingers in both hands and just started swaying as he sang to me. I couldn't help, but blush and smile, as he did. 

          Halfway through, I knew everyone started to get hungry, so i took them into the dining hall. They all sat down as the helpers came out with a buffet of food for everyone. They called by tables to go up and get food. Looking around, i seen fits of laughter and smiles, along with small talk and people eating. I knew this would go well, it gives them time to get away and have fun. When everyone was finished eating, they didn't even go back to dancing, they stayed at the tables with small talk. I got up from the table and went up to one of the helpers asking if they had a microphone. 

       When one came back with a microphone I turned it on and made  a speech. "Excuse me everyone, can i have your attention for a moment?" I Smiled and everyone turned their heads to look at me. "Sorry to interupt, I just want to thank everyone for showing up this evening, this became the second party i've thrown that became a big hit. I am such a happy person right now, I would ALSO like to say... Randy and I will be getting married in a months time. We are starting to plan, and if anyone would like to help, i'd gladly appreciate you come to me with what you would like to help with. 

       Everyone clapped and cheered and started to get up coming to me to say thank you before leaving. I shook hands, and hugged people. As everyone started to leave, i stayed and helped clean up before Maryse, Mike and Randy came and pulled me out. I guess they wanted to go to the movies, and us being little kids, went and seen "Oz the Great and Powerful". 

      When we got to the theater, Randy and Mike went to go buy the tickets, while Maryse and I waited. When we got our tickets we went in and went straight to the consession stand for pop, popcorn, and candy.  After getting all our food, we headed towards are theater. We sat down and talked until the lights dimmed and the movie started. 

       When the movie finished, we couldn't believe how good it was. "I really thought she would be the good witch in the end.." I said to them as we were walking out. "I know! I thought the same thing!" Maryse talked a bit to loud. The boys just laughed at us and we rolled pour eyes. "Boys will never understand the concept of Movie Talk." Maryse said to me and we laughed together. 

       The ride home was pretty interesting, Maryse and I sang loudly and horrible just to annoy the guys. I think they thought we were drunk or something, which was funny because the next thing out of both their mouths made it hilarious. 

        "Are you guys drunk?!" Both of them at the same time. "Drunk on you!" We both said to our men.  We all laughed and then got home. We said goodbye to Mike and Maryse before we left to go to our room. 

       Back in our room, i changed into my pajamas and climbed into bed. "I am soo tired..." I said to Randy who was getting dressed in his pjs. He laughed and climbed into bed next to me,"Well, that's what happens after a party!" He kissed the back of my neck before i turned to face the other way in his arms and fell asleep.