A Freaky RAW

Chilling in the locker room wondering where the hell Randy was I covered my ears hearing Vickie's ANNOYING voice. EW, Paul Heyman.... I shivered. Where was Randy? I called him and he answered,"I'm so sorry babe! I'm driving as fast as I can!" He said and I 'awed' "it's okay baby, just hurry.." I said did a kissy noise through the phone and then hung up.

Ten minutes later he came rushing through the door. I jumped up and relief and ran to hug him. "It's been forever I know.." It's only been a week, but I haven't seen Randy since he left. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist crying into his shoulder. "I missed you..." I mumbled and he hugged me tight,"Shh.... I missed you too...Shh...."

We laid in the couch together me on top. Watching RAW and watching Rocky. "Babe... Go get ready, your on next.." I kissed his lips and got off of him." He groaned and went into the other room before changing and coming back out. "Your turn." He said picking me up bridal style and tossing me on the bed before walking out and closing the door. I laughed and changed into my RKO shirt and booty shorts. I put on my knee high light grey converse and put on my viper necklace before going out. "Ready? Lets go to gorilla." We walked there hand in hand everyone saying aww, and they are just so cute, and aren't they adorable? I couldn't stop blushing. It was Randy's match, I was so excited, but.... Scared...

We walked out hand and hand and I gave him a kiss. "Let's win baby." I said as we walked down together. I have him a right hug and bit my lip.

I stood on ringside and I couldn't stop smiling, I was in love with a viper, a very sexy one at that. I'm actually getting married to a viper, with voices in his head. The bell rang and I stood close to the ropes but kept moving when they'd come close to me.

A chant of " RANDY, RANDY, RANDY!!!" Filled the stadium and I smiled. Randy almost got caught and I banged on the mat. He got out an I sighed of relief. I just watched the match, cheering and yelling for Randy.

Cesaro got him on the top rope and Randy pounded on him. He threw Randy out of the ring and I ran over to check on him. I yelled at Cesaro before backing off. Cesaro picked him up and put him in the ring for a 2 count. Randy sat back off and tasted the inside of his mouth. I started clapping causing the crowd to clap to give randy motivation when he was held in a lock.

I kept cheering for Randy," COME ON BABE!" I yelled. Randy power slammed him an my heart pumped as I flashed him a smile. I waited and watched for the DDT. He got it but Cesaro went for a pin getting a two count. Then Cesaro did an uppercut and I almost cried until randy kicked out. I sighed freaking out. " come on Randy..." I male to myself. "Shit!" I yelled when I seem Randy's shoulder thrown into the thing. Until Rand hit him with an RKO. I slid in the ring and kissed him then checked his shoulder. He whispered in my ear that he was fine And I held up his hand. I let him get on the ropes as I just stood there smiling at him.

We went back to his locker room to see if anyone beat his time. I got some ice and placed it on his shoulder making him jump a little. "Keep it there please babe?" I asked and he nodded. I kissed his head sat next to him. The shield came on and I sighed. I seen randy on there and closed my eyes and ears.

I swear Randy chuckled and I looked at him,"it's not funny... I hate seeing you get hurt. But I love watching you wrestle." Randy smiled an kissed my forehead. I cuddle with him. I then rolled me eyes,"babe, consider your self lost." He looked at me,"babe, do you see a timer, because I don't." I looked at the tv and flushed a bright red. "Oh...." He laughed and covered me up.

"THAT WAS SO QUICK!" I said looking at Zack and Big Shows match. "Yeah good thing it wasnt a beat the time match." I couldn't stay awake. But I just got Randy back.. I want to spend time with him.

"How about tomorrow, we make it a lazy day. We sleep, relax, watch movies, just not get out of bed except to use the bathroom or eat." I nodded liking his idea and closing my eyes a bit,

Watching RAW I rolled my eyes and set out a sigh of frustration when Nick beat Randy's time. "I'm sorry babe." I said to him and he shrugged. "Doesn't matter. Want to go lay down for a little?" I nodded and he shit off the tv. We turned it on in the bedroom and we both laid down together

By the end Randy and I both got up to do a promo. He wrapped an arm around my waist and kept the mic in his hand as we walked out after the Prime Time Players

"We didn't come out here to dance, and I didn't come out here to talk about déjà vu. Although I could... We came out here to tell you and everyone else that your looking at the man. Who's going to win the Royal Rumble." I smiled and kissed his cheek when Mikes music hit. 

It looked as if the whole rumble was coming out. Randy whispered to get out of the ring just in case. I kissed his cheek and then slipped out standing behind the announcers table. I started to bite on my finger nervous.

Soon enough a fought broke out and I looked at the ring nervously. Then it ended. I slid in and got Randy pulling him out an helping him up the ramp rolling my eyes. "Are you okay? Let me fix your lip.." I said and kissed him at the top of the stage. We smiled at the crowd before going back stage. Once back to our room, i gave him his ice pack back. 

    My phone rang and i answered it," Hey slut, just to let you know. It was me who poisoned your boys." I froze and grabbed my recorder. "I'm sorry? Could you repeat that?" I asked and the other person scowled," I said! Hey slut, just to let you know. It was me who poisoned your boys." I hung up. That was all i needed, i had the number and proof. All they have to do is find him.

"Babe lets go!" I yelled and he shot up from the couch following me out to the car. I started driving to the police station and threw the recorder at him. He pressed the play button and his eyes changed in horror.

    He looked at me as if asking who. "I don't know. I have the number and the recorder... Police will track it..." Randy nodded and i drove to the police station before we rushed inside. Holding Randy's hand a cop instantly came forward to help us. I handed him the tape recorder and he pressed play. 

   "Well.... this is instresting.... Do you have the number?" I nodded and quickly gave him my phone. He wrote down the number before going to his computer desk telling us to wait. I laid my head on Randy's shoulder and he rubbed my back. The guy came back and showed us a picture of......

"ALICIA??!!" We both yelled and the cop flinched. I started crying and Randy held onto me. Alicia has been trying to get Randy before we even starting going out. "This makes me sick..." I said and Randy hugged me and kissed my head.  

"They'll take her in, don't worry..." Just then two cops and a girl in handcuffs walked through the door. Sure enough, Alicia had been arrested for poisoning two stars. Randy shot a glare while i cried. He then shook his head while Alicia looked as if she was pleading towards him. He walked me back out to the car and ended up driving back. I just still couldnt believe it was Alicia.