The Dance Party

( HOMEWORK HAS REALY BEEN CATCHING UP TO ME LATELY!!!! Sorry guys :( it's just I have high school next year and so I'm focused a lot more :( )

Randy's music went off we walked out hand and hand and we got in the ring he kissed my lips and got on the ropes as I slid out and Sheamus' music came on. Then big show came out. I sat down at the announce table and joined them.

" Hey, nice of you to join us Kelly!"

Cole said and I smiled playing with my ring.

" Thanks Cole, I'm delighted. Lets just hope my man wins." I smiled and watched them as I ignored Cole talking to King.

"COME ON SHEAMUS!" I yelled for him to make the tag. He finally did and in came Randy. I giggled and watched as he got fired up. Vintage Orton!! I smiled and got fired up as well standing on top of the announce table and watching. "BROGUE KICK! RKO! THAT'S MY BABY!" I said as I jumped down and slid in the ring grabbing Randy's and Sheamus' hand and holding them up. Randy kisses my head and threw his arm around me. We got out and then left backstage. We swung our hands and I got out a bunch of invites.

" Babe, lets throw a small dance party. I feel like dancing, you know. Just because." I said and smiled. He smiled as well and we filled out invites.

I skipped out of the room and slipped them in everyone's mailbox. It would be held in the same room we had our Masquerade ball. Randy and I decided to go set up. We started playing music and surprisingly one of my favorite country songs came on. I grabbed Randy's hand as the song started. Randy looked at me funny and I winked as we started dancing to the music.

" Baby why don't we just turn that TV off?

Three hundred fifteen channels

Of nothing but bad news on

Well, it might be me, but the way I see it The whole wide world has gone crazy. So baby, why don't we just dance?"

I mouthed the words and Randy laughed still not dancing.

"Oh come on babe. It'll be fun!!"

I said. He laughed and shook his head but started dancing.

" Guess the little bitty living room ain't gonna look like much

When the lights go down and we move the couch It's gonna be more than enough For my two left feet and our two hearts beatin'

Nobody's gonna see us go crazy

So baby, why don't we just dance?"

He twirled me around as we just danced like crazy together.

" Down the hall, maybe straight up the stairs bouncin' off the wall, floatin' on air Baby, why don't we just dance?"

He laughed as we started dancing up and around the stairs laughing really hard.

" Baby, why don't you go put your best dress on? Those high heeled shoes you love to lose As soon as the tunes come on On second thought, just the way you are

Is already drivin' me crazy So baby, why don't we just dance?"

I giggled as I took off my heels and we were dancing putting up decorations at the same time.

" Down the hall, maybe straight up the stairs bouncin' off the wall, floatin' on air Baby, why don't we just dance? I'll cut a rug Well it might be me but the way I see it

The whole wide world has gone crazy So baby, why don't we just dance? Oh baby, why don't we just dance?"

As the song ended, the decorations were all put up and I heard an applause behind me. I squealed and turned around seeing Maryse and Mike below us. "WOAH! YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!" Maryse yelled and Mike laughed. We came down the steps and they looked around.

" This looks great for tomorrow! We should go dress shopping." Maryse said. i smiled and nodded. "Well bye guys, looks like we are going shopping. You guys have fun." I said to the guys as Maryse pulled me out. I settled with a nice red party dress that had 3 layers. It was adorable. I couldn't pass it up! Maryses was the same as mine but pink. I thought it was adorable! We then found matching heels and went home. Randy was waiting at home watching RAW. He must of fallen asleep. I sat on his lap and kissed his jaw. He instantly got up an I laughed. He hugged my waist to him and snuggled his head into the back of my neck. I smiled and set my hands on top of his. I leaned back into him as we watched Kofi against Antonio Cesaro for the United States Championship.

I smiled as Dolph came on and Randy glared. "Calm babe, he's a friend. Not my fiancé. " I laughed and he smiled and settled down.

"That wasn't even a match. But at least Dolph kept the belt!" I said excitedly and Randy laughed.

"Yeah until I win it!" He shot back and I kissed him. He smiled against my lips. .

It was now Team Hell No vs. The Prime Time Players. Team Hell No Won.

I fell asleep and woke up to Fandango on my screen. I got up and started Fandangoing with everyone. It was funny because Randy started laughing too.

~The Next Day~

Maryse and I were ready in dresses and ready to dance. We left the house as the boys were already at the thing. When we got there they waited for us and took our hands inside. Everyone looked so beautiful...

Cliff hanger... ._. Uh oh..