RAW Las Vegas

Waking up the next morning i turned in Randy's arms and kissed his nose making him stir. He smiled and kissed my lips keeping his eyes closed. He got up and jumped in the shower while I started cooking breakfast. When he got out he dressed into his ring gear, that way after breakfast he could go to the gym and then RAW. 

As we ate we talked more about the wedding, and what we planned to do together. After breakfast he kissed me, and thanked me before grabbing his gym bag and saying goodbye. I decided it was Maryse's day. I got dressed and called her up,"Hey babe," She said laughing,"What's up? Are you joining Mike and I today?" I laughed also as i put her on speaker curling my hair. "Yeah, as soon as i finish curling my hair. Randy went to the gym. So today should be interesting." Her and i talked a bit more about what are pans were today before i headed over there.

Walking in i seen Mike waiting for me and ran to hug me. I screamed as he picked me up and Maryse came in laughing. "It worked! We got her!" Maryse yelled as Mike came over and set me down in front of her. I glared at them,"You guys are assholes, that i love." I finished quietly and they hugged me,"Aww we love you too!" They both said at the same time. I looked at them. "Are you two okay?" I asked and Maryse smiled. "We have news!" My smiled kind of dropped until Maryse and Mike both said,"I'm pregnant!" Well Mike said She and not I'm. 

I was screaming and Maryse and Mike were laughing. I was so happy for them. I ended up jumping on Mike because i couldn't jump on Maryse and he hugged me. "I can't wait until you two have a kid.." Maryse smiled as i got off of Mike. I lifted my shirt a little and placed my hands on my stomach and looked at them. "Do you think we would be good parents?" Maryse gasped,"YES! Oh my gosh, you guys would be amazing parents! You guys are so cute too!" I smiled and blushed a bit before putting my shit back down. 

We sat down and watched a movie that i wasn't even really paying attention too. I was too busy thinking about kids with Randy. What if he didn't want kids? I haven't even thought about talking about kids with him. "Kelly? Barbie? BARBARA!" I jumped. "Huh? What?" I came back to my senses and seen the movie was over. "What did you think of the movie? Or were you not paying attention?" I shook my head,"Sorry Maryse... I was thinking.." She nodded,"I understand, you guys didn't talk about it yet did you?" I shook my head and looked at the time. 7:30, "Maryse we all have to go get ready. " She sighed and got up hugging me and kissing the side of my head. Mike did the same thing before i said goodbye and left. 

I went back and seen Randy warming up in the empty space of his lockerroom. He looked over at me and smiled, until he saw i was a bit upset. "What's wrong baby?" He asked stopping to come over and hug me. I sighed and looked him in the eyes,"Have you ever thought.... about wanting kids...?" I asked him and he looked suprised that i asked that. He smiled though and kissed me,"Yes i have, i've always wanted a beautiful daughter, or handsome son." I smiled and kissed him back. 

Randy and I walked out to the ring together, and he gave me a kiss before he got in the ring and i stood at ringside smiling. He got on the ropes and did his thing before Antonio came out. It was a special guest referee and Mike came out with Maryse by him. I smiled and she came and stood next to me as Maryse came and started talking to me. Watching the match it basically went back and forth. Clearly Maryse was with Randy and I since Mike and Cesaro were in a rival. She would of went with Randy anyways. They started arguing (Mike and Antonio) Randy then hit Cesaro with an RKO when Miz stopped and apologized. Randy and I walked back and we watched Mike help Cesaro up before giving him a Skull-Crushing Finale. 

We got back and sat in the cafeteria next to each other eating and watching RAW. Then Wade Barrett came on and he was able to choose his opponent. I knew it woud be Bo Dallas because he threw Wade out last night. When the match ended Bo Dallas had one and i couldn't believe it. I smiled with my mouth opened looking at Randy, and he shut it by kissing me. 

We decided to just relax and watch RAW. The commercial was over and it was now John Cena vs. Cody Rhodes. I laughed,"Oh boy," I said and Randy laughed. I yawned and Randy put his arm around me and rubbed my shoulder. "I forgot John was turning Heel tonight.." I looked up at Randy with a 'thats dumb but cool' look. He kissed my head,"Yeah, i mean he needs something new. He's just really cool as a Face." I nodded and turned my head back to the TV. I then heard the Shields music and i started freaking out. 

"No No No!!" I yelled, "Oh my gosh!" First sheamus came, then Ryback. They were all knocked out John got back up and went after them. I was like crying and freaking out. Randy held me and laughed,"It's all scripted calm down." I hit him,"I know but really! I hate that!" He nodded and kissed my head," I know boo." I smiled when he called me boo and i also blushed. 

"Oh my gosh, a dance off between Tensai and Brodus Clay? Gggrreeaattt." I had Randy laughing and people looking at him like he was crazy. I put my hand over his mouth and mouthed 'sorry' to the people looking at him. He stopped,"I'm sorry! That was great! I can't wait to see this!" 

Tensai came out in Lingerie and i started cracking up. Then he started dancing and i couldnt stop,"Babe! Cant breathe! Help!" I continued to laugh, i  couldnt help it. Everyone was laughing and a few were cracking up as bad as me. I tried tacking a drink but i dropped the cup and spit it out laughing, which eventually made Randy laugh so hard which eventually the whole cafeteria was laughing there hardest until there stomach hurt. Then Tensai walked in and everyone went quiet. I stayed laying on the floor and Tensai walked out before everyone started laughing again. I eventually stopped because my stomach hurt so bad and Randy kissed me. "Your hilarious babe, you got everyone laughing." He chuckled a bit more and kissed me before i stopped and so did everyone else for sure. "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas." 

It was now Big Show against Alberto Del Rio. Alberto lost and it was now a Show Girls match. It was Tamina vs. Kaitlyn with many of the divas dressed in crazy outfits. It was basically like a lumber jack match but with the Diva's. All the diva's ended up getting in the ring and fighting each other. With Tamina and Kaitlyn just hanging out on the side. "Okay best, RAW, ever. Like no kid!" I said and everyone, and i mean everyone in the cafeteria all yelled at the same time,"AGREED!" I laughed a bit more before watching RAW which came back on. 

The Rock then came out with his new belt and i smiled. I yawned and stopped paying attention. It was already 10 and i was getting tired. I snuggled into Randy's arm and he hugged me. "Tired babe?" I nodded and he kissed my head. It was now Damien and Sheamus in a tables match. Damien lost. Then it was a Karoke match which got ruined.

I popped up and screamed when i seen Jericho making his way to the ring. Randy did the same laugh he did last time. 

(YES I AM STILL CRYING OMG <3 <3 <3 I LOVE HIM DXX AND IM SUPPOSED TO BE MEETING HIM SOMETIME THIS SUMMER <3 AHHHH )

The crowd chanted Y2J and he yelled,"WELCOME! TO RAW IS..... JERICHO!!" He was only gone for six months, but it felt like six years!!! Dolph Ziggler then came on and i smiled. They are all so cool. I laughed, Dolph and Aj. Horrible, couple, ever. I'm glad they aren't really together. With the rivalry against Nick and Chris i laughed when they had to team together. 

"Man, i love them all. But i hope Jericho and Nemeth win." Randy nodded,"Yeah i agree, i guess we have to watch and see." I sighed as we watched the match together. Well..... i knew something bad was going to happen. Jericho turned on Nick, oh well. They lost. Next was going to be the last. 

It was the Personal Performance Review. I was SOO ready to see this. I sat up in the booth i was sitting with Randy in as we watched.  Brock Lesnar came out almost at the end. I winced,"I didn't know he was here, i thought he quit..." I said and Randy nodded,"Uhm so did i and everyone else." I watched as Vince and Lesnar touched nose to nose and i seriously thought they were going to kiss. Oh god. DO NOT break his arm.... oh thank goodness. I then found Brock. "Stupid script. You are such a Heel." I said replacing the B word. He laughed,"I know, i feel bad for Vince. Hopefully he'll be okay. But go get some rest with Randy." Brock winked at me and my mouth opened. I wonder how he knew... 

Randy and i went to bed peacefully that night. I couldn't wait until Friday...