Cody's wedding part 1

I stood in my locker room watching Johns match. Damn was he good, kicked out so many times. I laughed as John came and knocked coming in all sweaty. "Ew, don't hug me." I said taking a towel and drying him off and giving him a water bottle before hugging him. I looked back at the screen and seen Randy had a promo. He was talking to 3MB about the Royal Rumble. I laughed at the harp part and Randy came in.  

They had just gotten out of the hospital a few and I kissed Randy putting on my jersey real quick before running to meet him in gorilla position when his music hit. I walked out with him and kissed his lips before he got in the ring.

Heath grabbed Rand by the waist but Randy switched it and put Heaths head in a lock. They bounced off the ropes and then Randy got him in a corner. Heath came back before randy head butted him. Heath threw Randy through the ropes but randy caught himself Mcyntire tried to do something but I swung around and kicked him in the back of the head. I started yelling at Jinder and Drew as te match went on. The match continued on and got tense I was nervous biting my finger. Randy gave Heath a superplex and I smiled. Randy clothesline s him a few times and kicked off Jinder while I got drew. Rand got Heath on the ropes and did a DDT. Out of no where Randy hit the RKO and got the three count I slid into the ring just as the other two came in. I stood in the corner as the crowd went crazy and Randy RKO'd them all. I clapped and he got on the ropes doing his thing before getting down and kissing me wrapping him sweaty arm around me. We walked back and I hugged Randy. "You can hug him all sweaty but not me?" I laughed,"We'll yeah... This is my babe. Who are you?" I asked confused trying not to laugh Johns eyes got wide and then looked like he wanted to cry. "Aw John, I didn't mean it!" I said going to hug him but he backed away. I grinned and jumped in his arms hugging him. "Ew both of you need to shower." I said laughing. I got off of them as they headed to the locker rooms to shower. He went to my locker room to shower I yawned laying on the couch and closed y eyes before I was called. "The hell?" I said as Randy walked out. "I'm up? Number one contender for divas title?" I said confused Randy quickly got dressed in his gear again and walked with me. I was still confused he gave me a kiss as I got in the ring and ready to fight. At the end she ended up running out on me causing me to win but her to keep her title.  

       Randy helped me out of the ring and we went back, I couldn't believe writers made her do that. I was sitting in my locker room resting my head on Randy's shoulder. It was the USA title match and Mike was commenting. I laughed thinking if Maryse. I started to close my eyes. I was getting a little tired, "Just wake me if something good is on." I said and he kissed my head. He whispered something about Sheamus and another member of 3mb and laughing. I mumbled jumbled words and snuggled into his thigh. I rubbed my eyes a little and got up. Randy pulled me back down and i squealed a little,"Where do you think your going?" He said kissing and nibbling on my shoulder. "Need some help?" He winked and i laughed,"Haha thanks but no." I finally got out of his hold and went to the bathroom. Coming out Randy was gone. I looked in the kitchen,"Randy?" I turned arou-"BOO!" I jumped like fifty feet in the air screaming. Randy was laughing and i jumped on him making him fall to the floor. "You ass!!" I said gently beating on him. He grabbed my arms and pinned his and my arms to the ground. He looked in my eyes smiling and i couldn't resist. I kissed his lips,i was laughing too though so we stopped. It was late, the day was all boring, tomorrow will be funner. We went to bed and fell asleep instantly.

       "Five days till the wedding, boy must they be excited." I said remembering the dress in my closet trying to find something to wear today. Randy was laying in bed with his arms behind his head. "Yeah," Randy said a little upset. I turned to him, "What's wrong?" He shook his head, "You'll understand after Cody's wedding, the night before your birthday..." He said and i shook my head, "Your not breaking up with me are you...?" I said a little shaky and his eyes widen as he jumped up to hug me, "No! Not at all!" He said repeatedly kissing my head and holding me. "Okay, then i can wait." I said smiling up at him giving him a kiss on the cheek before going back through my closet.