Chapter thirty two

Start from the beginning

No one's POV

While Chae Rin was in the US, BTS would continue to do their stuff but, Luna she is up to something secretly. On her day off she would spend half the day with JungKook and the other half planning something for Chae Rin. Her men has found out that Chae Rin was in the US and would be arriving back in Korea in two days. She got everything planned.

Chae Rin's POV
I talked to HyunWoo about what me and Tori had talked about and he was fine with it. He wants to come along but he cant. He has school. I'm going back tomorrow. I can't wait till i get back. I really want to show Tori around Korea, and of course get Kookie back.

The day Chae Rin returns to Korea

Chae Rin's POV
I was woken up but a loud thud. I open my eyes to see Tori picking up somethings that fell on the ground.
"Tori?"
"Oh good your awake. Come on get up. You need to eat and change."
"What?"
"We are going to Korea today. Did you forget?"
"*a bit confused* Oh Yeah, i totally remember. I'm so excited."
"You forgot. Like always Jess. Come on get up."

I get up and got changed and Tori signed me out. Before we left i met up with HyunWoo. We bid our goodbyes and headed to the airport. We waited for it since we were early. We took selfies and called people.

"Flight 35 to Korea is ready to board. Please make your way to gateway 35"

"Looks like that's us Jess. Come on"
"Go, im coming"

We make our way to the gateway and board. As we made our way to the plane i got a call. I told Victoria to go first and I'll come behind her.
"Hello?"
"I know your coming back. Be ready for it"
"What are you talking about? Who is this?"

I looked at my phone and it was from a private caller that hung up. I wonder who that was. Well, whatever. I turn my phone on airplane mode and went into the plane. I found my seat which was right next to Victoria. I was tired so when we took off into the sky i fell asleep.

Victoria's POV
Jessica is sleeping and im so bored. Jessica wake up and talk to me. But as i know she was tired i let her sleep. I looked down at her lap and saw her phone. I grabbed it and went through her pictures and social media. I kept seeing pictures of her and a guy. Is this Matthew? Why does it say? Jeon, Jung, Joon, Kuk, Kook, Guk....whatever how you say it. Did she use an English name because i wouldn't be able to say his name? Wow, such a nice friend. She knows me to well. She knows i would bother her about his name until i could say it correctly. So cute. They are so cute together. As i flipped through the pictures there was one with another boy. He was making the peace sign. I wonder who he is. He is cute. Continuing on i saw a video. I put in my headphones and played it.

"Babe, this is a video im making for you. Whenever you feel sad or lonely watch this video. I love you and i always will. Remember babe, no matter what i will always be here for you. If you are having a hard time I"ll be here for you...i love-- 'Yah Jeon JungKook what are you doing?! 'Awww~ my baby is here, come here. 'What no way, i look ugly.'What do you mean? You look fine as hell come on, give me a kiss' 'in front of the camera no way' Do i have to chase you to kiss you?' Yes' *chasing and got caught* 'haha, your mine now.*french kiss* I will always be yours. 'Aish"

Cute. Hmmmm.......i decided to post that video on her social media since she was social media famous. She had a lot of followers on twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. I posted the video and put it back on her lap. I then fell asleep as if i didnt do anything,

Chae Rin's POV
I woke up and i was hungry so i asked one of the flight attendant to bring me food. I was a small portion of rice and meat but i ate it well. After doing so i looked at my phone and put my phone on vibrate as i turn airplane mode off. As i did my phone vibrated non stop. I was so confused on why so i looked at all the notifications from Facebook and Instagram and saw that a video was posted and everyone was loving the video and commenting on it. I read a few.

"Guys are so cute."
"You finally posted again"
"Wow! ChaeKook is back!!"
"Oppa! Unnie! Fighting! You guys are so cute!"
"Why!?! Why must you guys be so cute?!?"

I laugh as i read the comments. There was not even one single hate comment. They were all love comment on how cute we were. I even saw some shipping names like: ChaeKook, JungRin, RinKookie, KookieRinnie.

But who posted this video? It wasn't me...i looked at Victoria and i knew she did it. As i was looking through the comments i remember that i was following JungKook and he was following me on Instagram. What do i do when he sees the video?

JungKook's POV
I was bored as we waited for the plane to go to japan for our concert there so i took out my phone and saw that Chae Rin has posted a video. I looked at it and realized it was the video i took on her phone. I read the description and it said:
"Hacked by vicky0021 Love you Jessica/Chae Rin.....Your like a sister i never had so im going to help you!! Love you!! You guys are so cute!! By the way..don't sleep on me when im bored...and don't leave your phone out, i will hack you!! Lmao"

vicky0021, who is that? How does she know Chae Rin? I watch the video and i wanted to cry as i remember her lips on my lips. Her in my arms. The was she laughs. The way she would tease me. The way she moaned my name. How she felt inside and out. How sexy she looked when she sweated every time we had sex. I miss her so much. I was too busy on my phone when a plane landed. People started coming out and a bunch of people were screaming and talking to each other loudly.
"Isn't that Chae Rin? She is so beautiful! I totally ship her with JungKook Oppa!"
I look at where they were looking and saw that Chae Rin was coming out of the plane with a girl. Her post must be going viral fast cause she is like a idol right now. I stare at her and i noticed a man in black going towards her. He sticks his hand in his jacket pocket and pulls out a gun.

"CHAE RIN!!!"

I ran to her and stood in front of her. Shots fired and i felt pain in my chest.

Chae Rin's POV
"JungKook!!!!"

I heard the members call out to him. I was so in shock that i didnt know what to do. He fell and i fell with him. I grabbed him and pull his head into my lap. I held his cheek and covered where he was shot trying to stop the bleeding. I cried.

"Yah! Why? Why would you do that?"

Everyone gathered around us saying are ship names and crying as they saw what had happened. I cried and tears fell on his cheek. He lifts his hand and wipes my tears. I grab his hand and kisses his hand. I kiss his head and pull him closer to me.

"Why? Because i love you. I wouldn't let anything happen to you. I would rather get killed then have you die."
"Pabo! What about me? Don't you know how i feel right now?!"
"Don't cry, it'll make you look ugly"
"Pabo"

I wiped my tears and held his chest pressing down on his wound. He groaned and moaned by the pain. He was slowly closing his eyes. I kept talking to him telling him to keep his eyes open. But he kept getting weaker and weaker. Until he closed his eyes.

"JungKook!"