"Aw did we make wittle Wouis cwy?" Troy taunted causing laughter to erupt.

One of the guys I still didn't recognize then took out a gun.

I gulped. This is the scariest moment of my life I think.

As I was still sat up against the wall in utter pain and terror I heard the terrifying cock of the gun. I tried to back up but it was to no use since I was against the brick wall. I closed my eyes and prayed this was a dream.

It wasn't.

It felt like hours but was only a few seconds before I heard the deadening ring of a gun shot and felt a searing pain in my left shoulder. My eyes shot open and I cried out in pain. I held my shoulder and more tears fell. They all just laughed. I closed my eyes and pain and again heard the cock of the gun.

This is it. I thought to myself.

They surely will kill me now.

I then again heard the ring of the gunshot and didn't feel pain in my chest as I had expected but my left thigh began to scream out I pain. I too screamed out in pain.  My eyes again shot open but I wished they hadn't. I saw Lucas holding a metal baseball bat hitting it tauntingly against his hand. I then saw him raise it and heard a loud bang followed by an immense throbbing in my head. I fell forward onto the ground landing on my chest and hitting my head causing even more pain.

Just like last week everything began to go in slow motion. They grabbed their weapons and ran out of the alley ad out of sight.

They left me here to die. I thought to myself.

I have never been in so much pain in all my lifetime.

I looked at the front of the alley and through my blurry and rapidly fading vision could see someone at the front.

"Louis!?" They screamed but to me it sounded far away and whispered.

I felt raindrops starting to fall.

"Eleanor..."I whispered

Then my head dropped and everything went black.

Possibly forever...

********************************

Eleanor's POV

*Same day*

Today Louis was supposed to work on the project at my house. It was going to be tonight as I had work straight after school but I got a call and they asked me to come in tonight instead. I tried to call Louis and ask if we could meet earlier but I didn't get an answer. By the time I'd called five times without an answer I decided something was up. I left my house and began walking to his house to make sure he was okay. 

As I neared  his house I heard a gunshot, a scream, then another gunshot. I considered walking back home since I was now terrified but noticed a storm was coming and it would be quicker to get to his house than to go back home. I began walking faster but was shocked to see five guys run out of the alley near his house. As they ran I could faintly make out one of their faces.

Stanley...

But why? It can't be! Can it?

As I walked by the alley I took a quick glance in to see a body on the ground surrounded by blood and groaning in pain.

But not just any body.

Louis...

"Louis!?" I screamed

Raindrops started to fall heavily.

He lifted his head and whispered something but I couldn't understand it was so weak. It was like he was just moving his lips.