Chapter 4: Suspicion Part: Lady in Yellow

Ren's Pants: Detective, bring the next suspect in!

Yang's Vest: I'M ALREADY HERE, ASSNUT

I turned around and noticed the next suspect was already seated. She impatiently tapped her foot as she scowled.

Yang's Vest: Hurry up and get this over with. I have places to be at and things to do.

Ren's Pants: Ah, yes, well... *cough* What is your relationship with Melissa's Choker?

Yang's Vest: I met her some time ago at a bar. We've kept in touch ever since. Let's keep it at that.

Ren's Pants: We found traces of you being in her room, what exactly were you doing there, and at what time were you there?

Yang's Vest: We came up to her room after we went out for a drink. I had to use her bathroom. Don't remember at what time it was.

Ren's Pants: Her bathroom, you say? Do you happen to remember whether or not her toothbrush was there?

Yang's Vest: Hey, why are you asking about her so much, anyway? You stalking her or something? You trynna bed her? Huh? HUH?

Ren's Pants: But, she's... She's...

Yang's Vest: SHE'S WHAT, YOU PRICK?

Ren's Pants: A corpse.

Yang's Vest: So what?

Ren's Pants: *sigh* That'll be all, Yang's Vest. Thank you for your time.

Yang's Vest: You're welcome.

She then stormed out of the room. Apparently, everyone's a psycho over here. Detective Jaune's Gloves went out to fetch the next suspect. I went back to the window where the inspector was seated.

Inspector: u figured it out, didntcha?

Ren's Pants: Yeah, but the motive is still unclear. I still have to question the last suspect.

Inspector: last suspect? buckle up son. we still have three more to go.

Ren's Pants: Three? What do you mean?

Jaune's Gloves walked into the room, accompanied by the last suspect. Atleast that's what I thought then.

Inspector: OY JAUNE'S GLOVES GO FETCH ME A DRINK

Detective: Your milk is still heating up in the microwave, sir

Inspector: aight