Chapter 3: Murder Part

Author's Note: Aha! I bet you thought the chapters would portray the five stages of grief based on the last two chapters. Well, guess what, suckers,
I T ' S
M U R D E R
T I M E.

------------------------

  Nora's Skirt pointed at something in the room. Twas a corpse! I told Nora's Skirt to call the cops. Three other Garments gathered around the crime scene. I instinctively kept anyone from entering the crime scene. A couple of minutes later, the popo arrived. Along with inspector Pyrrha's Corset and detective Jaune's Gloves. It just had to be those douchebags.

Inspector: well well well how my homeboi been doin huh

Ren's Pants: Oh hey Pyrrha's Corset, Jaune's Gloves.

  The detective only gave me a wave in response.

Inspector: Yo bro wtf I thought you left the force man watcha doin here

Ren's Pants: I just happened to be around when the body was discovered.

Inspector: you best not be meddling son we kno u sux @ investigating. aint that why you left?

Ren's Pants: You know damn well that's not why I quit. Besides, shouldn't you start doing your work or something?

Inspector: hahah don't worry ur silly lil patoot about anything. we already got all the info we need. we closing this case in no time wink

Ren's Pants: God, it just had to be you guys. This'll take forever. Remember the Salty Socks Case? Didn't that take you four days to clear up?

Inspector: excuse me mr pants are u challenging us?

Ren's Pants: Yes. Yes indeed, I am.

Inspector: oh well if ur dandy lil ass can sniff out the culprit ur welcome to interrogate the suspects. we will give u info but we wont help u any further tho. JAUNE'S GLOVES GIVE THIS DUDE HIS DOSE.

Detective: Victim's name is Melissa's Choker. (My friend asked me to add her in the story. So here you are, Mel. I hope you enjoy being dead B^] Her username is doublescythe, go check her fics out)
Age: XX years old
Occupation: fanfic writer
Cause of death: stabbed directly in the metaphorical heart
Estimated time of death:
13 pm to 14 pm
Her diamond necklace was found in the trashcan in the end of the hallway. The three suspects, excluding you and the skirt, have left traces of being in the room prior to the incident. Victim's toothbrush also seems to be missing. We are conducting a search as we speak. Victim seems to be acquainted with aforementioned suspects. You are free to interrogate them.

Ren's Pants: Hey, Pyrrha's Corset, you already have the evidence necessary to identify the culprit, right?

Inspector: ye but we gonna wait for u to point the sicko out.

Ren's Pants: I see, let's start.

Inspector: yo Pants

Ren's Pants: Yes?

Inspector: this stays between us