Chapter 2: Anger

I woke up the next morning with a splitting headache. I got up from bed, downed a couple of painkillers and headed for the bathroom. As I washed my face, I stared at my metaphorical hands. No matter how hard I try, I just can't seem to wash Her blood off my hands. In a fit of rage, I punched the wall. And what a great idea that was. Had to spend the rest of the day with a sprained wrist.

I got metaphorically dressed and headed to the restaurant for breakfast. Though, I didn't loiter around there for long. I was already 15 minutes late. Soon after, I arrived at the beach. I looked around and saw familiar faces, Ruby's Boots, Weiss' Dress, some other Garments were present too. Nora's Skirt however, was nowhere to be seen. Geez, why did I even agree to this? What am I gonna do on a date with her? Murder her? As if I need anymore dead chicks in my life. I could've just  refused her. Without realizing I'm actually speaking out loud, I screamed:

- GODDAMMIT YOU HORNY BASTARD, COULDN'T YOU JUST KEEP IT IN YOUR PANTS?

- Ren's Pants?

Suddenly, I realized Nora's Skirt was standing right behind me.

- *cough cough metaphorical blush* Why, hello. I didn't see you there.

- Sorry I'm late, hope you didn't wait for too long. How about we take a stroll to the bar?

Without protest, I walked beside her. I tried to internalize my rage, but my body language decided otherwise.

- So, where do you hail from?

- I used to live at Beacon. Though I left it about two weeks ago.

- Oh, really? I used to live there when I was just a mini skirt! (MMMM FUNNY JOKE)

Nora's Skirt kept rambling on about something, but I wasn't listening to her. Instead, I caught myself staring at her. Like, damn. Noralicious, definition: make them pants go loco.
She was wearing a revealing metaphorical bikini. What, did you expect her to be wearing an *actual* bikini? Why would a skirt wear a bikini? That's just straight up whack.

We soon arrived at the bar and sat down. I ordered some drinks for the both of us. There was a moment of silence, then she spoke.

- So, uh... Why did you leave Beacon?

Whoop, there it is. The question I dreaded. She wants to know why I left Beacon, eh? You know what, I'm just going to have to tell her.

- I'm sure you've heard of a black bow before. Blake's Bow to be specific. I'm sure you've heard about how her boyfriend caused her death. How he abandoned her because he was too dumb to realize the gravity of her situation. He failed miserably at protecting her even though it's his damn job.

At this point, I was yelling loud enough to be heard in Russia.

- I'm getting real tired of this. I might as well just die while I'm at it. At least I won't have to live with this guilt anymore. What a useless piece of garbage I am. And I'd advise you to stay away from me, unless you wish to meet with a terrible fate that is.

And with that, I got up and left. I caught a glimpse of Nora's Skirt with a sad look on her face. I went back to the hotel and entered my room, throwing myself on the bed. I screamed into the pillow like the angsty adolescent I am. This is stupid. I could feel my metaphorical blood boiling. Maybe dying isn't such a horrible idea after all.