"I just want to play with a girl, not with her stupid dog." Alex snorted.

"Don't call him stupid!" Derine shouted at Alex.

"Stupid, Stupid, Stupid dog!" Alex chanted towards Derine.

"Mommy!" She yelled.

"Alex," I glare him down.

"Sorry strawberry." he smirk.

"Stop calling me strawberry!" Derine groan annoyed as Xavier walked in.

"Daddy tell Alex not call me strawberry." She jump up on her Dad as he place a book on the table.

"What's going on?" he asked.

"Alex here is provoking Charles and I." Derine said using her huge words.

"There goes the smartass now." Alex muttered.

"Atlease I know how to use them in a sentence you Obnoxious Jackass." Derine snap.

"Alright Alex enough." Uncle Ben said getting up.

"I hate him Daddy why can't he be like other guys.."

"That's enough sweetie." Xavier said hitching her higher.

"Alright who want ice cream?" Uncle Ben asked breaking the little incident.

"ME!" they both said in union as Derine squirm out of her father arms to the door as Uncle Ben got up placing Alex on the floor as he ran out too excited.

"Alright I'll see you both at dinner," he said kissing my hair before leaving Xavier and I behind.

I watch as Xavier closed the door behind Uncle Ben before picking up the book and rush over to me, pulling me into his lap.

"How is my financé." he peck my lips.

"She's doing fine," I said circling my arms around his neck and kiss him.

"Hmm..." he groan into the kiss.

"I think Derine and Alex Will make a great couple," I said against his lips.

"Maybe..." he bite into my lips softly and he push himself out and fall back on the couch as he cup my butt.

"So what in the book?" I asked placing a kiss on his neck.

"The magazine is out," he smiled and I grin sitting up on him and grabbing the book to see us all the cover.

"I look pale and dead," I comment.

"You look beautiful and gorgeous," he kissed me and I smile.

"Thanks your the best," I said skipping to our section in the book to see a few of our best shots.

"And your the best Mate I have ever love." he kiss my neck making me shiver with a giggle.

"Your too sweet," I chuckle kicking off my shoes and push him back playfully causing us to landed back on the couch and grip my waist and turn us over as he started to tickle me and I started to scream and squirm away from him but it now use.

"Xavier stop!" I yelled,

"What?" he asked sarcastically and humoursly as he continue to be tickle monster. Until the door been open pulled our gaze towards Cerine who was smiling at us.

"How is my favourite couple?" asked as she pushed Dad in on his wheel chair as we both sat up with me in his lap. I tried to get up but he held me down tightly.

"Ok," I chuckled as Dad smiled at us.

"I've got News." Dad said as a knock sounded on the door and was open by Harry.

"I'm here," he grin with a balony sandwiched as he settle down beside me and I grab the other untouched sandwiched and took a bite.

"The Royal family would like to meet you both and I for two months just for a meeting and pack New rules." Dad said.

"So who's going to Be in his charge while we're gone?" I asked in a serious tone.

"Harry," Dad said and Harry cough.

"What happened to Uncle Ben?" Harry asked.

"He's visiting a friend back in London for the two months." Cerine said.

"Ok," harry and I said in union.

"We're leaving tomorrow," Cerine smiled.

"But don't get too comfortable Waiver will be back before to straighten your ass to take over until fel gets back." Cerine warned Harry.

"yep". Harry chimed before Derine rushed in with Charles in her hand crying.

                                  What did Alex do now?