Chapter unoo

*Finley's POV*

I hopped off the bus, my large suitcase in hand. The harsh December wind blew all around me, the city alive with bright lights and loud sounds. I walked along the busy streets, taking in the bustling city. I grabbed my phone from the pocket in my sweatshirt and called my mom.

"Finley! Oh, I've been so worried. How's the city? Where are you? What are you doing?"

I laughed and replied, "Mom, I'm ok. The city's great. I'm on the sidewalk. I'm walking on the sidewalk."

"Oh don't be sassy with me young lady. Call me when you get settled in your apartment."

"OK mom, love you bye." I hung up and walked into the apartment building, only to crash into someone walking out. My suitcase and phone went flying, as well as the things he was carrying.

"Just my luck, I'm so sorry sir!" I blushed and started to pick my things up.

"Oh it's fine." He said, helping me.

I picked up my suitcase and my phone and stood up. His large blue eyes looked into mine as he stood up.

"S-sorry for knocking into you." I blushed profusely.

"It's quite alright. My name's Luke." Luke smiled a dazzling smile and held out his hand.

"I'm Finley," I shook his hand and smiled back, "do you live here?"

He nodded, "Yep. I'm number 37."

"I'm number 38. Nice to meet you neighbor." I mentally slapped myself. 'Nice to meet you neighbor' really Finley?

Luke grinned. "I'm right next door so if you need help unpacking, just knock on my door."

I nodded. "OK. I'll see you around I guess."

He smiled that amazing smile again and walked outside into the bustling city. I rode the elevator up to my floor. Searched my pockets and suitcase for my keys, but no luck.

"Shiiiiit." I groaned and sighed. Looking around, the only doors in the hallway were numbers 36, 37, 37, and the Janitorial closet. These apartments must be really big to only have 3 per floor.

I knew Luke wasn't home, so that canceled out door number 37, so 36 it was. I knocked lightly on the door, praying someone would be home. The large oak door creaked open and I sighed in relief.

"Um yeah hi, I lo-" I got a good look at the person standing in the doorway, it was Harry flipping Styles. "You're Harry Styles."

He looked at me and smiled. "You're Finley Lewis." He envelopes me in a bone-crushing hug.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Noteee: ok so this is kind of short but I promise the other chapters will be longer! If you see any spelling or grammar errors PLEASE tell me. Thank you so much!

ILYASM