two

*day before the snapchat*

Kian's POV

I was in my final period, math, when my best friend, Jc whispered to me, "Hey, you know that girl Tori?"

"Who?" I asked.

"Tori, she's been in our homeroom since 6th grade," Jc scoffed sounding annoyed."

Then it clicked,"Tori Rose," I said fast ,"The hot one with brown hair?"

"Yes dumbass," Jc replied, "Well I asked a her younger brother what her snapchat was and he told me!"

"Really," I asked in disbelief because she's on the top 3 hottest girls in our school list, in my opinion and Jc never really gets the hot girls anything. The other two are Vanessa Ray and Andrea Russet, my ex girlfriend.

Jc looked at me confused," Yeah you should snapchat her. I bet she drools over you like the rest of the girls at school."

That is true. I guess I should send her something and see if she responds.

-

Once I got home, I went to take a shower and once I got out I went to my bed and decided to snapchat Tori and see how she reacts.

I went to snapchat and added her and her username was toriii. Cute. I took at a picture of me, sent it, and waited for a response.

--
I'm going to try and make longer chapters but for now this is what I got. Kian's POV was fun to write so comment who's POV you like better.