Chapter 34

Tobins POV
*Time skip to  December 13th*

It was finally December. For thanksgiving, Alex and I decided to spend it together. We ordered Chinese and watched Netflix all day, but that turned into Netflix and chill... If you know what I mean.

Everytime I spent time with Alex, I felt myself falling more and more for her. On November 29th, it was our 2 month anniversary and we went out to a restaurant and ate there then came back here to hang out.

Alex has been acting weird a lot more than normal, and it's starting to worry me. She never lets me touch her phone, she gets protective when other girls come near me, and she keeps asking if I'm happy with her.

I need to ask her about it soon, but I just have to find the right time.

It was Friday today and Alex went home after school today not bothering to say goodbye or anything to me like normal. I was confused by her actions but she probably had somewhere to be.

Today was the last day before break. We were out until January 8th which I was thankful for.

I sat on my couch flipping through the channels before I got a text by someone.

Pulling out my phone, I unlock it and stare confused at the message from the unknown number.

Unknown: Hey tobs ;)

Me:Ummm who are you and what do you want?

Unknown:Hmm, you'll have to meet me to find out and I want you ;)

Me: Sorry, if you're one of the hoes I was with, um that was a one and done thing sooo were over I guess. Plus I'm already taken so I'll pass on the meet and greet.

Unknown: Oh sugar pie, I would stop being so stubborn and just meet up.

Me: Don't call me Sugar pie. Just leave me alone.

Unknown: I will, but things probably won't look so good for your... Significant other.

me: You know nothing. You don't know me and you don't know who I'm dating so shut it.

Unknown: Oh really now? How about that new vice principal. What's her name? Ms.Morgan?

My eyes go wide and I feel myself start to sweat. How does this person know and who is this person?

Play denial Tobin. They're probably assuming.

Me: I have nothing to do with her. She's my principal and that's it.

Unknown: Oh really? So she means nothing?

I take a deep breath probably going to regret this, but I need to make sure Alex's career isn't at risk.

Me: Nope, just a vice principal. Me and her aren't emotionally involved and she's just a vice principal to me.

I type feeling regret.

Unknown: Ooo, shocker. So what's this picture doing here?

Then I see a picture of me and Alex making out in.... My beach house.