Chapter 1

Tobin's POV

I had just got done relieving some of my sexual tension with some chick I met and I realized the sun has already started setting and I should probably get home, starting tomorrow, there's this hell hole  I have to go to called high school.

"Well Susan-"

"Samantha."She states getting a little annoyed somehow.

"Sorry, that's probably like the 5th time I messed up your name, but samantha, I had a great time and it's actually time for me to go now. We have school starting tomorrow."

"Ha! You don't care about school. If you do, tell me this.Since when do you care about school? Last year you barely made it." She says and I start to get annoyed.

"Look here samantha, don't tell me what I did last year, and don't compare it to this year. I just fucking had sex with you, you should be saying thank you instead of being a Bitch and telling me what I feel. Cause you don't know how I feel. You don't know me." I say as I start putting back on my clothes and head for the door.

"Also don't think about calling me anytime soon. I don't pleasure people who try and tell me who I am!" I yell as I slam the door behind me.

I don't know why I got so upset, maybe I'm just stressed. I really didn't mean to blow up in her face like that, something just got to me. But I shouldn't worry too much about it, there are a lot of other girls out there for me, plus I'm staying single for a while and I'm not falling in love with anyone so I can go around and screw every girl in the school if I really wanted to, but I really don't feel like trying to convince people so I'll just let them come to me.

The car ride back to my apartment was pretty silent, as usual, I just sit there and think about my life and how messed up I am but honestly, who cares?

I get back to my apartment and immediately flop down on my couch. Nobody lives with me so I dont have to worry about any rules or anything around here. My family is basically the reason I'm like this, I won't go too much into detail but let's just say they don't live with me.. They don't care about me and I don't care about them, that's as simple as it is. As for friends, I don't need them. I'm a badass, I can take care of myself, but there is one badass who also goes to my school who is basically a sister to me. Hope solo is her name. We don't live together or anything but she's the only person who really understands me, she's been with me since 5th grade and she's stuck with me through all the shit I've been through, she's lived it herself actually so she knows how it feels to be basically disowned and living by yourself. I wouldn't call myself lonely cause honestly, I don't feel like I am, I just keep my social life simple. Only trust a few and don't find love. I've learned the hard way that love messes you up.

After just sitting there watching tv, I realize it's already 10:30 and I should probably get some sleep before I go to school tomorrow.
Another day in the hell hole it should be...

Authors note

Hey guys, this is the beginning of my new book, I hope y'all enjoy and I will try and update as much as possible, most likely once a day. But please note, I do have school and after school sports so durning game days it may get a little hectic for me so please work with me. But anyways, I hope y'all enjoy and comments and votes are very much appreciated!