One of those annoying authors notes. =)

One of those annoying authors notes. =) Purely because I'm evil and I think it might help you. Mwahahaha! ;)

So this is a list of characters so far/in the next few chapters:

Lillyal:

Copper hair, sky blue eyes, tanned skin.

Hero:

Brown+blonde hair, hazel eyes (with green flecks), tanned skin.

Mr.Heratio:

Black hair, brown eyes (glasses), pale skin.

Cole:

Blonde hair, gold eyes, tanned skin.

Rob (brown shirt):

Sandy hair, evergreen eyes, tanned skin.

Matt (green shirt):

Black hair, storm grey eyes, 'black' skin.

Eugene (grey shirt):

Orange hair, aqua/blue eyes, pale skin.

Todd:

Cole's invisible friend.

So yes. Haha for anyone that's actually reading this book...I'm sorry it takes me so long to update, I'm just really lazy and unmotivated! Also if you're new to this book and you haven't got the idea could you please comment??? It means heaps to me.

ALSO the reason these chapters are soo long is that I was writing this story before I even knew of the magical kingdom of Wattpad. So I was writing it with actual publication in mind. =)

If you like the idea of this book then check out 'The Veil' by AnyaRomanova. She has written a similar thing, and if you see similar ideas and stuff it's because we're mates, and we checked with each other beforehand. =)

Ummmm. I don't think there is anything else. If you want me to update SAY SO I won't find it pushy or whiney, I need the motivation. =)

Love ya's all!

Sybil out.