'

Yay. Condoms.....

I like the list a lot you know... Especially the 'you're dead' part...

What can I say?

I have a loving brother.

I looked around the garage and spotted Ryan's car.

I'm so gonna get killed for this. But they would find something to beat me over anyway,so why not?

I took the keys from the small counter in the back and got into the car.

I stood a bit with my hands clutching the steering wheel.

C'mon

I can't hold so many things at once without getting hernia and I'm also short on time.

I exhaled and backed up from the garage and sped off down the street.

First stop, Walmart.

I parked and got a shopping cart.

When I arrived at the snack isle, I emptied it, leaving only dust behind.

When the cart filled up,I went to get another.

At the end, I had 3 carts and full hands.

When I went to check out, I just told the guy that worked there that those were for the party tonight. They just let me pass.

The same thing went on for the party supply store and at the liquor store.

The guy didn't even ask for an ID or something!

When I came back, I parked the car and put the keys back as I took them.

It took me 9 trips, but I finally got them all inside.

As soon as I got everything in, I got started on the cake.

I only have 6 h left for a 5-story cake and for preparing the house.

I need to hurry up.

This cake is for everyone that comes to the party.

That means all the Alphas, Betas and our pack's members.

That also meaning 32 alphas and betas and 148 pack members. 160 quests. Nothing much...

Heck!

I don't even know half of the people in there!

At least my cousin and uncle will be there.

You see, my uncle, Nick, is Alpha of the Coldnight pack and David, my cousin and his son, is the beta of the same pack.

They are, of course, oblivious to what happens to me everyday, like all the adults I know after all.

Nick loves me and my brother.

David, on the other hand, pretty much hates Ryan and makes fun of him every chance he gets.

Of... how many beating I got from laughing at his jokes.... But it was too funny to resist.

Now really. Who would laugh if someone started running around with hot pink hair and a rainbow towel around the waist screaming 'I will kill him!' All over again?

I finished the cake and put it in the fridge.

After preparing all the food and the house, I went into the backyard, where the ceremony will be held and started unfolding chairs in front of the 3 feet platform which held one of those speech places and a chair for every Alpha and Beta that comes here.

I know everyone that will be on that stage by name and face. It make them feel more comfortable in here if you address them by their names. That's all I could do to make them feel better in a new place.

As I unfolded the last chair, I felt someone grabbing me from the back and squeezing me in a bear hug.

An Amber hug better said.

I giggled a little and tapped her hand three times, telling her to stop.

She did and turned me around.

"You ok? When you ran away like that and ditched school I got very worried! Here! Sit down and show me your foot. " she said all at once and ignoring my protests, she pushed me into a chair and grabbed my leg, lifted it up and rolled my jeans up.

She gasped and then gawked at me.

"We need to clean this wound properly! It might get really infected! What was in your head ! You moron!" She screamed at me, still holding my leg up.

I was going to answer her but saw Alpha Paul get in the back yard and coming towards us, looking tired as hell. I wonder what happened...

Argh! Now it's not the time to wonder about such things!

My wound is in his eyesight and is uncovered!!

I yanked my leg from Am's grip and rolled my jeans back down.

"It's done already? You sure work fast. Who is preparing the cake?" Alpha asked, looking at the platform longly.

"Ah. The cake is already done Vic-Alpha Victor. "I corrected myself, blushing slightly.

Alpha Victor laughed and ruffled my hair.

"It's ok Isabel. You can call me Victor as long as its only family around."

I laughed a little awkwardly and started playing with my fingers.

"And who made the cake so fast? "

I shyly raised a hand and looked down.

"You? But didn't you prepare the backyard?" He asked confused.

" Um... I-I did both..." I stuttered nervously not knowing where he wanted to get with this.

"And the rest of the food, the house?" He questioned, growing angry.

"Um...Well...Y-You see... It's quite a funny story..." I trailed off, looking everywhere but at him.

I looked at Am for an escape but she just smirked and addressed Victor.

"She did all that by herself. She didn't have the littlest help from anyone. " she said, holding her chin up.

"Amber!" I say shocked, lightly slapping her across the arm.

"What? I told him the truth!" She said back, rubbing the place I just hit.

That shut me up but it didn't prevent me from glaring at her, almost forgetting about the fuming Alpha in front of me.

"And why did you do all these on your own?" He asked trough clenched teeth, seeking an answer.

"Um...Well...Victor,I wanted to tell you something.... In private. " I added, looking pointedly at Am.

She flared, excused herself and left, leaving me alone with the Alpha.

"You know that a rogue entered our mind-link this morning right?"I questioned,beating around the bush.

He was suddenly interested.

He folded his arms in front of his chest and looked better at me.

"Yeah. So?"

" I know who that rogue is..."

His ears perked up and he leaned closer.

"It me..."

He looked confused as fudge.

"It can't be you. You're into my pack do a load of time!"

"I got disconnected from the mind link at some point and I forgot to come and ask you to welcome me back in." I said quietly, backing up a few tiny steps.

"Wait... How did you get disconnected?" He asked carefully.

I laughed stiffly and said"Well, you see, it's a funny story..."

Sorry for the slow updates!