Oc information

Name: Kaoru Senri Hatake

Parent's: Nanami Senri and Kakashi Hatake

Clan: Senri and Hatake

Hair color: Short white hair

Eye color: Deep blue sapphire

Chakra Element: Water and Lighting

Kekkei Genkai: Can control water without hand signs. (Like in avatar the last airbender.)

Likes: Her mom, Sasuke, Itachi, Mikoto, Kushina, Minato, Naruto, Hinata, Kakashi, Pocky, Ramen, Learning new jutsu, Shisui, Dogs, and Wolves.

Dislikes: Traitors, Stuck up people, and Sake.

Love Intrest: Itachi Uchiha (later on though)

Best friends: Sasuke, Naruto, and Hinata. Though she is closer to Hinata.

Summonings: Wolves

Ninja Outfit: Black hoodie with no sleeves, regular ninja capri pants. And wears black ninja shoes.

Clan Information: The Senri's are known for controlling water without handsigns. They are also known for their purple hair and sapphire blue eyes. The clan population dwindled after the Second Shinobi World War, only leaving one family left. Now there is only Kaoru left since her mother died.

Extra info: Kaoru graduated the academy at the age of five and became a chunnin a year later. She became a jonin at age nine. She lost her mother to cancer at age four.

She knows that Kakashi is her father, but doesn't tell him. The reason is she saw that he was happy with his current lifestyle and didn't want to ruin it, among other reasons.

She has been on multiple missions with him and grew to be friends with him, he even taught her the Chidori.

Nobody knows that she is a girl exept for Minato and Kushina, though people will find out (obviously). And the only people who know that Kakashi is her father is Sasuke, Minato, Naruto, Kushina, and Hinata.