Hide 'nd go seek :0 :)

Start from the beginning

"Your shoes look like they could blend in with a puddle of blood" Katherine said cunningly "Lets go and hunt, he's not going anywhere any time soon" she laughed throwing me over her shoulder running out the door at an inhuman pace.

I felt the air blowing my hair back in swirls as Katherine neared the woods, there were always stupid human teenagers camping out here, mind due I suppose their stupidity was our gain.

*Elena Gilbert*

I was lying on the couch staring blankly at the ceiling.

I honestly couldn't believe he didn't tell me!

Suddnely I felt a woosh of air slide across my body.

I worked out that it was Stefan judging by the smell of cinnamon and chocolate he always seemed to smell like.

"Go away Stefan, you've done enough" I growled not looking at him, but closing my eyes.

He sighed and sat down next to me, that I could tell by the movement in the couch "Look Elena, I was going to tell you soon, I- I just didn't know how to, but can we please talk about it?" he asked brushing a strand of hair out of my face as I opened my eyes.

I fought the urge to slap his hand away, but I couldn't, I was scared that id loose him, no matter how much I was angry with him I couldn't stay that way, it was just not in my nature to.

"Ok, but tell me something first, is Care ok?" I whispered trying to bring the conversation off topic slightly.

Can anyone tell I'm slightly nervous at the fact that the man I'm sitting next to is over a hundred and drinks blood, not to mention the fact that his older brother turned my best friend- then there was Megan- I'm not completely sure what she is but because she's related to both Stefan and Damon she must be a vampire too right?

"Caroline's fine, don't stress Megan's looking out for her, I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner, I didn't know how you'd take it"

I turned and looked at Stefan "I don't know what to say Stefan, I'm upset because you didn't tell me, mad because I had to find out other ways, and scared because of it all"

He dropped his gaze and lowered his head "I'm so sorry, I didn't know what to do Elena, I'm so sorry"

At that exact moment his phone decided to ring, he looked at the caller I.D and hit the answer button.

"Megan?" he asked

"yeah sure... ok... ill talk to him... yeah... ok be back soon... love you too sis" he mumbled

"Shit" he grumbled under his breath

I looked at him expectantly before asking the dreaded question "What's going on?"

He looked at me with little tears in his eyes and sighed "Its Jeremy, Katherine and Aphrodite have him" he whispered

I felt my whole body convulse at the thought of another vampire laying their hands on my little brother, my body began burning with rage at the thought of it, I looked at Stefan "any idea where they are?"

"No clue, Aphrodite is good at covering her tracks, and with Katherine it gives them double advantage, but the two of them are bound to slip up eventually, they always do"

*Stefan Salvatore*

I thought of all the games we used to play with Megan when she was younger, her favourite was always hide and seek in the garden, we used to team up, Katherine and Aphrodite, me and Megan, or Megan and Damon, it was her favourite game, even if she ended up losing all the time.

As she got older she started using it as a strategic game, to heighten her senses, once she and Aphrodite worked out they were witches, and even then Katherine and Aphrodite won.

"They'll slip up eventually" I mumbled to reassure Elena more than myself, I knew what life would be like for her if she didn't have Jeremy, she would be completely and utterly lost.

"I'm not so sure" Megan mumbled from the door way "We know what Lili can be like, she could hide for hours, Katherine on the other hand will get bored soon, we just have to keep an eye out"

Aphrodite's birth name is actually Lili, she didn't like it, I think bitch face would have suited better than Aphrodite personally.

"Megan? Since when did you get here?" Elena asked looking shocked

I fought the urge to roll my eyes "she either flew or convinced damon to give her his keys, am I right Meg?"

She nodded "moron forgot I had my own keys" she shook her head in dismay at the thought of Damon and jingled two sets of keys in front of me.

Megan never surprised me, how one of her friends could be in danger, and she could be so carefree- but anyone with eyes could tell that she was a brilliant actress, even Damon.

She looked like she was on the verge of breaking, mind due I would be too if one of my closest friends was with her bitch of a sister and her best friend, and once Megan broke it took years to repair her- well not exactly repair which is why she had never been declared sane once in her life time, and she'd been in over thirty mental institutions without getting discharged, sounds like Megan don't ya think?

If Megan broke that meant that everyone else was broken, she snapped like a rubber band, it hurt like fuck for the person holding her together in the first place, still haven't quite worked out who that was yet either.

Megan was like a vampire, she had the ability to turn her emotions off like the flick of a switch, its like she was built with vampire geanes, which is not possible, but she seems to test the theory.

"So anyway..." Megan started "I think we need to lure them out, Stef, do you still know Calisaya?" she questioned me.

I actually had to rack my brain to get anything to flow in the right directions "Calisaya?"

She sighed when I took too long for me to answer for her liking "the pretty Scottish one"

I rolled my eyes "Clara? Isn't that what you mean?"

"Clara, Calisaya who cares?" she said rolling her eyes and walking off towards the door "Coming or what?" she asked

I got up and started moving towards the door, I felt Elena walking behind me.

"Elena please stay here, keep safe, please" I said looking down into her brown doe eyes that seemed to sparkle every time they connected with mine.

"No, that's my brother out there, I'm not staying here, no way in hell" she said walking past me ot the door where Megan was holding it wide open smirking.

I hid my frown behind a nonchalant expression "Megan Damon called he wants his smirk back" I said as I walked past her following Elena to the car, which happened to be Damon's ash blue Chevrolet Camaro- Megan had one similar back in the day, except she had a slightly more blue paint job done after she and damon worked out that they had the exact same car.

*Megan Salvatore*

I frowned and followed my arrogant brother out the door, he stood dumb founded facing my car- bet he thought it was Damon's- yeah I stole Damon's car a while ago... and used it for a drag race... bad idea actually... so I had to give him mine in replace meant- of course this all happened during one of their not talking to each other periods- they had a lot of them.

A/N: So I'm not getting off this stupid 30/min ban for a couple of weeks bare with me