"also, there are guards stationed outside the castle so no one comes in and out without getting caught by them." Merlin added. That boosted up Elizabeth's reassurance. The both had gone out leaving Elizabeth and Hawk in the room.

Minutes past by..or more like 15 minutes and still, Meldy has not yet returned. Elizabeth understands why they are taking long. It must be that serious to find a proper answer. Elizabeth just stared out the open window. Elizabeth wonders what could Meliodas be doing right now. The time is 6:15 PM. She hopes that everything is going well. The moon hasn't appeared yet since there were heavy clouds covering the sky. Even so, the city's lights light the way.

"Elizabeth! Look!" Hawk yelled. Elizabeth turned to see Arthur shifting on his bed. He groaned when his eyes opened. The light blinded him thus he closed his sight again.

"ah...too bright."

"King Arthur..." Elizabeth went over to help Arthur sit up straight.

"are you alright your Highness?"

"ohh....my head hurts....Elizabeth...what are you doing here?"

Hawk and Elizabeth stared at each other debating wether or not to tell him but Arthur is involved in this so they had told Him everything. Arthur couldn't believe his eyes or his thoughts. There was an event like this happening and he was sleeping all this time.

"Please don't blame yourself King Arthur, you were badly injured by that man." Elizabeth tried to cheer him up.

"Speaking of that stranger, do you know that man Your Highness?" Hawk questioned. Arthur wanted to walk around but Elizabeth prohibited him. so instead, he just sat on the bed side like the good King he is.

"I have a lot of enemies....but I would memorize who they are and the kind of power they have.....but that stranger isn't part of them. He's a new enemy." Arthur tried to recall his past rivals and none of them could relate to the power that stranger had.

"we have to go find Merlin..I need to talk to her." He says trying to stand up, but due to the effects of the substitute cure, Arthur can still feel the numbness.

"Let's wait here for Merlin-san, she and Meldy aren't done discussing about the solution."

"Meldy?" Arthur asked.

"she's Meliodas-sama's disciple." Elizabeth notified.

"Meldy........Meldy.........hmmmmmmmmmmm...." Arthur kept repeating Meldy's name. Elizabeth and Hawk just remained silent as Arthur kept on mumbling Meldy's name.

"Meldy..............................Meldy Zelgo?" Elizabeth and Hawk's eyes turned wide.

"y..yeah...how did you know Meldy's surname? Did you know her?" Hawk got closer to Arthur.

"I remember her from one of my travels .....years ago.....I was kinda in trouble that time...had to battle monsters deep in a canyon." Arthur started his story telling.

"what were you doing there anyways?" Hawk asked.

"Training to get stronger. Being a King, you have to be strong. I got so caught up with training that I went deeper down the area. There's only one way in and one way out. I was training by day, nothing was there but by night, that's where all the monsters came out..Merlin wasn't with me that time so I was on my own.

And just when I thought I was gonna get eaten by one of those bastards, A blonde woman came to my rescue. With just a wooden sword, she slashed those monsters to extinction. And that woman was Meldy Zelgo. She offered me a place to stay for the night and showed me the way out. I was gonna thank her but when I turned around, she wasn't there anymore, a gust of wind blew some dust from where she stood."