Twelve

Yooooo y'all showed so much love last chapter! Thank you! Comments make me go faster.
VOTE RIGHT NOW BEFORE THE CHAPTER STARTS!

Monique Bradford.

It was a foggy Sunday morning. Everyone had already exited the black stretch limo leaving only Michael and I.

I cried some more as Michael tried to console me.

"Babe come on." He said rubbing small circles in my back. "We have to get through this."

"I can't." I cried.

"You can baby. We just both have to be strong."

I shook my head and dried a few of my tears.

"It's just not fair. I never thought I'd be at the funeral of my own--"

"Shh..shh. I know. I didn't either. But it happened so now we just have to stay strong and push through this. Everyone is watching us right now." Michael said calmly into my ear. "Death is a scary tragic thing. But when it does happen you just have to accept the fact that it was God's plan."

7 days earlier...

Sunday morning (the day after the party)

Yanae Bradford.

Rinnng
Rinnng
Rinnng
Rinn--

"You've reached the voicemail of--"

"Ughh!" I yelled while tossing my phone to the other end of my bed.

I've been trying to call my sister Siani since last night. I'm really worried about her.

Mom and dad are saying to just give her time to cool off since she's 18 and more than capable of handling herself. That's dumb though because I know good and well they smelled the alcohol on her last night.

If it were up to me I'd put out an amber alert, but we really can't since she's 18.

I'm just hoping wherever she is she's safe.

Then how about Zaelyn didn't come home till this morning? At least we knew where he was though. Last night he sent a text to me dad and mom saying that he was gonna stay the night at Donny's house with Chris.

I don't remember seeing them at the party but then again there was a lot of people there.

There was a knock at my door.

"Come in!" I yelled.

In came Gabby. I didn't even know she was here.

"Hey Gabby." I said.

"Hey," She said sitting down on my bed. "Anything from Siani yet?"

I shook my head. "No, I feel like I've called a million times."

Gabby nodded. "Same."

"What are the adults doing?"

"Unc and my dad went down to the basement to talk while auntie and my mom are in the living room talking about the fashion show."

I sighed. "Its like they don't even care."

"Agreed." Gabby was about to say something else before the opening of my door cut her off.

"Yanae," Zae said coming in.

"We don't knock anymore?" I said acknowledging his rudeness.

"You know somebody named Antonia, right?" He asked overriding my question. He seemed stressed.