Six

"You think so differently with a broken heart." -Zaelyn Bradford.

~
100 votes. 100 comments.

Siani Bradford.

Ring
Ring
Ri--

"Hello?" Gabby answered.

"G," I started.

"Sup Si, how are you on this fine Saturday evening?" She asked all cheery, she must have just talked to Myles or something.

"G, we have a problem."

"Oh man, who we gotta lay hands on now?" Gabby asked.

I stopped at a red light and switched my phone to my right ear. "I'm on my way to pick you up, I'll explain later."

"Okay lemme get dressed real quick." Gabby said before I hung up.

I pulled up to uncle Jayce and aunt Torri's house not to long after. Instead of just ringing the horn I decided to go in and cool down for a minute.

"Hey aunt T." I said as she let me in.

She automatically knew something was wrong.

"What's wrong Siani?" She questioned as I sat on the couch with my face hurried in my hands.

"I just found out that Dijon got his "best friend" pregnant." I said making a long story short.

Aunt Torri gasped. "How did you find out?"

"Basically I switched her name and his moms name in his phone when he wasn't looking. Then today while we were chilling he was confused cause his mom had texted him saying that she was pregnant." I explained.

Aunt Torri nodded. "How do you know that it's his though?"

I knew I forgot a detail. "Because right after she texted him that she sent another saying 'And I'm almost positive that it's yours'." I shook my head. "So even if it's not his he still cheated on me with that skank."

Just then Gabby came downstairs in all black with the exception of her brown timbs. Her hair was tied up and she had rings on every finger.

"Lets go." She said.

"Jaaaaaay!" Aunt Torri called uncle Jayce after I'm guessing adding it all up that we were about to go beat some.

"What's good?" Uncle Jayce said coming upstairs from the basement.

"The girls are about to go fight someone." Aunt Torri said crossing her arms as uncle Jayce came over to us.

Uncle Jayce's eyes lit up. "Ooo who and why?" Leave it to unc to be the adult to get excited about this.

I gave him a quick rundown then before I knew it he took off running upstairs.

"Huh?" We all kind of questioned. I mean, he did just literally run upstairs after hearing what I had to say.

A few seconds later he came back downstairs with a black case. He sat it on the living room coffee table then looked at Gabby.

"Hand it over." He said.

Gabby just had a confused face while looking at him. "What?"

"Gabrielle Miller, you know damn well what I'm talking about now hand it over."

Gabby groaned then pulled a gun that I didn't know she had on her out of her back pocket. It was just a simple pistol, but still a gun nonetheless.

"Seriously Gabby?!" Aunt T asked slightly shocked. Slightly.

"I probably wasn't even gonna use it." Gabby groaned.