Eight

Special announcement!

Guys this is my last week on the dance team! Which means that I'll finally have waay more time to write and actually put thought into my work.

Thanks for bearing with me guys! It gets a lot better.

Also to celebrate me coming back there's a special a/n at the end of this chapter.

-Dream2Reality
...

"I'm stand-offish." -Yanae Bradford

Monique Bradford

"Yeah just have those on my desk later. I also need a list of venues by tomorrow." I said through my office phone.

"Sure thing." My assistant said.

I hung up then sighed. I'm really burning myself out with all this running around.

Its October 2nd. Zaelyn and Yanae's birthday is on October 14th, meaning I have roughly 10 days to get everything together and finalized.

Zae and Nae's birthday isn't the only thing I'm in the process of planning either. I'm planning a fashion show for my store, J'aime.

I have two locations here in New York. One in Cali, one in Atlanta, and one in Florida. In the month of October, with it being breast cancer awareness month, I usually host a fashion show at each of my locations and all proceeds go to the breast cancer research foundation.

Its just something I feel entitled to do. Me and Jon even still donate together every year.

Anyways, I have Torri planning Zae and Nae's party as she does ever year while I'm planning the fashion show with my assistants "help". (She doesn't do much, I need a new assistant)

I packed up my things and left my office for the day. Walking through the store I couldn't help but smile in admiration.

When I first came up with the idea to open a store I never thought it'd be this big of a thing. I'm glad I did it.

My phone rang just as I got into my car.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey Mo." I heard Jonathan greet me.

"Hey Jon, what's up?" I asked staring my car.

"Nothing much just wondering what time I should come get Nae tonight."

Its Tuesday. Usually I'd say no since it's a school night, but now it's a different answer.

Towards the end of last month, September, Nae kept complaining about how she wanted to be honeschooled. She even made a presentation for Michael and I about how it'd be more effective. We finally caved in and started her on online schooling. We have a tutor that comes twice a week also to help her out to so she stays on top of her work. Its been pretty nice so far.

"You can come around 6." I answered. They're going to a BCRF dinner tonight.

"Okay cool. How is everything?"

"Pretty okay, just been so stressed trying to plan these fashion shows lately." I vented.

"Mm, why don't you come to the dinner with Yanae and I tonight?" He asked.

"Uhh.. I don't know."

"Come on, you need a break plus it'll just be you Yanae and I."

I lifted my eyebrows. "Oh? Wifey isn't coming?"

Jonathan's girlfriend China is pretty okay in my eyes. I'm just glad he finally found someone.

Jon laughed a little. "No, she doesn't like the BCRF dinners. She claims they're depressing."