Let's Party (part 1)

I am NOT ready for this party...

Kay's dressed me in a "cute black halter top with elbow high arm warmers", a pair of white skinny jeans with rips, a couple studded bracelets on each arm, and a black skirt over the pants.

And knee high black boots...

BOOTS... thankfully just a 1" heel making me 5'7"... geez I'm short...

"Jaime, you look hot! I just gotta finish your make-up and style your hair a bit..."

"Whatever... by the way, order take out for dinner, you're not allowed to cook. AT ALL. Not even the microwave." Yeah, this microwave's our... 3rd since moving in? either way one was metal inside it, another was melted Styrofoam which led to a chemical air hazard AND fire... I'd hate to see it now...

"Third time's the charm I hear..." She grinned

"NO!" I growled, "Mom will kill you... although, then I wouldn't have to do this..." I fake mused

"Alright, alright! I get it... gawd..." She sighed. "I don't even know how that last one happened..."

"You put your leftovers, IN THE BOX, in the microwave on high for 15 minutes!" I scoffed

"OH YEAH!" She smiled, "What a waste too, I couldn't eat them..."

"Just... finish my make-up and stuff..." I give up sometimes... this is just insanity...

"Loosen up Jai, maybe if you pretended you were having fun, you would on accident."

"You stole that from Batman..." I smirked

"Christian Bale is hot." She shrugged. "Close your eyes."

"Heath Ledger was way cooler." I smiled

"As a villain!" She scoffed

"Please, as an actor..." I smiled as I knew she was pouting.

"Okay, your eyes are done, just a little gloss..." She applied that slimy stuff on me. "Hmm... Oh! I got it!" I felt something cool touching my eyelids. "Now open your eyes and look up." I did and she had some torture looking device in my face.

"What the hell is that?!" I moved my head back away from it.

"Eyelash curlers for whatever reason guys all have long eyelashes; so you don't need mascara but if I curl them at the ends it'll look better." She explained moving closer, "If you flinch it'll pinch your eyebrow, and THEN it'll hurt..."

"Fine..." She did it really quick, and it wasn't that bad, but weird...

"Okay, the wig! I'm gonna put half of it up, and flip it out, then this headband!" She showed it to me and it was black with silver spikes sticking up.

"Fine... if worse comes to it, I can stab someone with my head..." I smiled

"Geez you're violent..." Kay laughed tugging my hair up.

"I learned that from you and mom..." I laughed

"... true." She agreed. She kept moving my wig around, and then grabbed a clip. Then there was some spray and she came around to face me. "You look great Jai, you're gonna turn all the heads, not just Jackson's." She smiled

"Like that's a good thing?" I lifted an eyebrow

"Well' you could flirt with someone else to get his attention a bit..." She smirked

"You're evil." I mocked

"Like every girl isn't just a little bit?" She smiled, "anyway, look in the mirror!"