One AM

"Louisa...," he muttered under his breath. His sweaty body shook in the middle of the night with no control. His breathing sped up, teaming with his hammering heart.

He saw you, right in front of his eyes. Your beautiful dusty blonde hair flew in the wind. You looked at him, lifeless, with no emotion present in your eyes.

"Jacob," you said to him. "Help me." He reached his hand to grab yours, but slowly you walked backwards, avoiding him. He ran towards you, tears welling up in his eyes.

"Louisa! My love! Take my hand! Don't leave me!" he cried through his quivering lips. He ran faster towards you, but it seems like it didn't work. The negative magnetic force is what makes the both of you didn't connect.

Before you realize it, you were at the end of a cliff. Jacob froze. His heart pounding, his eyes sticking into yours. "Don't move, Louisa," he commanded. He took a step forward, but it makes you take a step backwards.

You looked at him, fear plastered in your face. "Help me, Jacob!" you cried. He didn't know what to do. His mind felt full and hard as rock. His body felt cold as sweat trickled down his temples.

He looked at you, but you're gone. He gasped, ran towards the end of the cliff. Looking down, he saw you, right in front of his eyes. Your beautiful dusty blonde hair flew in the wind.

You looked at him, lifeless, with no emotion present in your eyes. "Help me," you said. Your voice echoed as you keep falling down. He looked up, screaming at your name.

"Louisa!" he opened his eyes. Reality came flooding back to his mind. He looked around the bedroom, and he saw you sleeping peacefully beside him.

It's only a dream, he thought. He closed his eyes and snuggle up closer to you. "Don't leave me...," he muttered.

___TheEnd___