Lovely Scars

Imagine you getting home from work. Life had been very depressing for you. You quickly went into the bathroom and started to cut yourself with a sharp razor. You did this every time you feel stressed or depressed. There's tons of self-harm scars all over your body. You tried to hold the screams of the pain. After you done, you cleaned up the blood and the razor.

You went to the kitchen to prepare dinner for you and your husband, Jacob Frye. Once everything's ready, you heard a soft knock. You were greeted by a tired looking Jacob. His face lightened up when he saw you. You instantly made his day. "I'm home, love."

You walked towards him and hugged him tightly. "Dinner's ready," you smiled at him. He took off his coat and walked to the dining room. He sat in front of you. Both of you were enjoying the meal you cooked. He would occasionally looked at you and smiled.

You rolled up your sleeves and cleaning up the dishes. He noticed the scars and took your working hands away from the dirty dishes. "What's wrong Jacob?" You asked. He didn't answer. He keep on looking at your scar. You haven't notice.

"Let's go to our bedroom," he said smiling at you. You nodded and followed his steps.

What's wrong with him? You thought.

He closed the bedroom door and sat next to you on the bed. "Why did you cut yourself, darling?" He said while pointing at the scars. Your eyes widened. You don't know what to say. Both of you were in tears.

"I....I....," you said in between sobs. Carefully, he unbuttoned your shirt and unzip your skirt. You were only in your undergarments, revealing a thousand scars on your body. He froze, looking at you.

He lifted your chin up and kissed you lovingly. He pushed you onto the bed, him on top of you, and starts kissing the scars. "Please....don't....ever....do....that....again....," he said in between kisses. You winced in pain as he kissed the newest scars. His hot tears flowing down his cheeks.

"No....I won't," you replied.

He looked up at you. "Promise?"

"I promise..." you said as he continue kissing your scars.

___TheEnd___