Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten

Kris POV

"Wake up. We're heading to Beverly Hills in twenty." I knock on Sooyoung's door. Goodness, she sleeps too much.

I heard low groans, as she shuffles from bed and opens the door. Eyes still half closed. "What... Do you need...?"

"Get dressed in something you can work out in." I said and left.

~~~

Sooyoung POV

Working out?! In the morning?! I can't even wake up from bed, don't even think about exercising!

I got dressed in a tee shirt, zip up hoodie, and a pair of sweats. Along with my running shoes. But what kind of activity will we be doing today?

I hope it's punching dummies.

Then I can punch Kris.

OHHHHH.

Yes, okay, I know it sounds rude to say about him. Especially whereas Kris, made up from having me fired and end up with a new job. I keep saying that, but it's just a friendly reminder to myself to be nice.

Although he doesn't deserve my kindness at all whatsoever.

I sprung down the stairs to see Kris who was waiting by the door. He was wearing a white t-shirt, joggers and a pair of Jordan's. Awe, he looks kind of cute, I always had a thing for guys who-- YAH, SOOYOUNG.

"Done." Kris jogs out the door and out of the entrance gate to the house.

"Y-yah! What-- I thought we were going into Bever-"

"Yeah, by jogging. Let's go." Kris continues to jog.

JOGGING?! I CAN'T JOG FOR MY LIFE! I managed to catch up with Kris and his pace. Phew, he jogs so quickly. "We're going to meet up with a friend of mine."

"O-oh really?" I say, huffing and puffing. "G-great."

~~~

We were in twenty minutes of jogging, almost in Beverley Hills. My endurance was extremely horrible and we had to often stop in the middle of running.

I felt my breathing hitch. Stopping in my tracks, Kris groans and looks at me. "If you're so out of shape like this, and let's say, one guy in the alley way wants to rape you, how are you going to run away to save your own life?"

Trying to respond, "And would you care if I were so to get raped?"

Kris looked at me with a confused expression, along with a mixture of furrowing his eyebrows. What it seems to be, in anger.

Suddenly, his facial expression changes as he mumbles. "I-I just don't want you to get hurt in any way or form... Because I care about--," he stops middle sentence.

"About who... Me...?" I blush.

Kris shook his head, cleared his throat and said with a stern look on his face. "If you were to be hurt in any form, you wouldn't be able to do your job, which will impact me a lot. Now hurry up you
hippopotamus amphibius."