Chapter Five

Chapter Five

Kris POV

Sooyoung looks over at me and rolls her eyes. "You sound pathetic."

"What?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Detective Prostitution, seriously? The only clever name you can come up for your business?"

"Well..." I chuckle. "It's the only thing that sounded self explanatory, and the only thing that I could only come up with."

".... Anyway," Sooyoung mutters. "How long do I have to work for you? Any certain..."

"No." I shook my head. "You are going to be my property for quite a while."

~~~

Sooyoung POV

I was sitting down across from Kris, in his detective office. I looked around. Everything was so organized, it was as if this guy is an OCD freak.

"Rule One: Don't mention your work to anyone. While working, don't spill your disguise, or the investigation will therefore not succeed. As well, don't tell any soul that you're working for me, and what you're doing. "

I sigh, listening to Kris. Last night, I sort of moved in into my new bedroom. Later on, towards noon, after signing the work contract, I was supposed to go back home and move all my stuff here.

"Rule Two: Obey my commands. Whatever I tell you to do, you do them. No matter how stupid, risking, or whatever it is: you must obey your boss."

"Yes, sir-"

"Shut up, did I tell you to talk?"

I closed my mouth.

"Rule Three: No back talking and asking stupid questions. No talking in general unless I tell you to do so."

I nod.

"Rule Four: Spending my money. I will be the one who functions what you purchase during shopping. The money you earn from each investigation, is yours to keep, as I repeat."

"Last rule, Rule number six..."

There was a moment of pure silence.

"What is it?" I managed to croak, breaking the utter quietness.

"Just don't fall for me, Sooyoung."

I scoff. "You bet your ass I won't-"

Kris laughs and sits on the desk. He lifts my chin up and our faces were extremely close.

"Don't say I didn't warn you. I'm someone who could be the man of your dreams, or the one who crushes you until you're left with nothing but a broken heart."

~~~

Kris POV

I dropped Sooyoung at her house. "I'll pick you up in an hour, you better be finished packing by then."

"Yes..."

"Call me either Mr. Wu, Sir, or even Oppa, if you'd wish." I smirk, but it fades away a millisecond afterwards. "But certainly, not just by my name."

"Kris-"

"What did I just say?" I glare at Sooyoung.

She gulps. "Sorry. Sir." Sooyoung gets out of the car and heads into her house.

Shortly, I receive a text message. From Yuri.

Babe, where are you? Wanna have lunch, I'm currently on break right now and I really want to see you to talk about our wedding.