I am dripping.

And as if she couldn't hold it any longer, she grabbed the back of my head and kissed me hard.

She yanked my body towards the front of the recliner and I positioned myself to straddle her. Her thighs between my thighs. I slowly licked my lips and looked at her wanting eyes, her breathing labored, her skin flushed.

I grappled her hair and kissed her full on the mouth as she parted her lips, allowing me to enter. I sucked on her bottom lip and slid my tongue inside her— tasting... exploring.

I felt her long fingers creep under my shirt and grabbed it quickly.

"No touching... just kissing" I ordered.

"But..."

"Shhhh. It'll be worth it, I promise."

I brushed the hair out of her eyes and kissed her forehead softly as my other hand slid under her shirt. Her nipples are hardened and I squeezed it between my fingers. Unsatisfied, I leaned down to lick one with the tip of my tongue over the thin fabric. She moaned again and I sucked it gently as her body shudders with ecstacy.

"Take it off," she pleaded.

I pulled the shirt over her head and marveled at her body. Wow. We've been doing this for how many months now and I still can't get over how divine her body is.

Hunger fueled inside me as I dove my head on her chest and kissed and licked her nipples more, switching rapidly from one to another— swirling and lapping my tongue like a hungry animal. I made one last lick and blew on it hotly as her needy little noises escaped her luscious lips.

"Are you wet?" I breathed on her ear.

"Why don't you find out yourself," she panted as she tried to mask her arousal.

I reached over her shorts and placed my two fingers on top of her crotch. She gasped. Even clothed, I could already feel how moist and hot she already is.

"I will, but not yet" I said teasingly.

Jade whined, sexually frustrated and desperate for friction.

I stood up, took her by the hand and pinned her against the wall, her hands above her head. I stroked her thighs and wrapped it around my waist as my hands steadied her hips. I pressed my body and grinded my hips against hers as I trailed my tongue on her neck towards her ear lobes—nibbling.

Breathless, she grabbed the hem of my shirt and I let her pull it over my head. She was about to touch my breasts when I reminded her that she's not allowed to, at least for now.

"Nu-uh, not yet honey"

I continued to grind my hips against hers as she caught on to my rhythm and undulated hers in a synchronized motion. A moan escaped my lips as the painful throbbing between my thighs intensified.

My hands left her hips and found its way to her nipples, rubbing it, as I began to slowly kiss and lick my way down to her belly. I bit the waistband of her shorts and slowly peeled it off, exposing her white underwear with a wet center.

I traced my tongue to the inside of her thigh and blew hot air over the wet part as I watched goosebumps form on her silky skin. She parted her quivering legs for me, asking me to take her, but I am not giving her the satisfaction just yet.

She made me wait for 8 weeks, she could wait a little longer.

I slithered my way up her ear and whispered, "I think you need a shower. A cold shower."

"Ugh. Althea, why do you have to be such a tease?" she groaned frustratedly.

"Are you coming or not?" I gave her a meaningful look, in case she haven't caught the double entendre.