Because Its My Life

Start from the beginning

I then rounded the second barrel with complete ease.

"C'mon! Let go girl!" I coached.

Rounding the last barrel.

"Let's go home." I whispered to myself. I do that every time when I round the last barrel. My mother always did it and now I do it.

And she finished with 12.9 seconds! That time will be hard to beat! Way to go Skylar!

Next up we got number 6, Stacy Rean, she is 18 years old. She is also one of our small town cowgirls. She been ride'n since she was 1 years old. Her and Skylar had been friends since the age of 2. Stacy has been was in the PBR with Skylar. She does broncs, roping,trick riding, and bulldoging with her partner Skylar.
Please give it up for Stacy and her horse, Spirit. The anouncer spoke.

I yelled and cheered for Stacy. She rounded the first barrel with 5 seconds on the clock.

"C'mon Stacy! You can do it!!" I cheered for her.

She got done with 13.1 seconds. Everyone congratulated her. I waited for to get done. "Good job girl!" I congratulated her. "Thanks. But you are most likely going to win." She told me. "Let's go take care of our horses."

****

Now it's time for the bulldoging. First up we have Trevor Barr and his partner David Stanly. Good luck boys.

I watched as the boys started. Trevor pulled him down with a bit of struggle. He was done with 16.8 seconds. They came back.

Next up we have Jackson Hunter and Daniel Pinter. These boys been doing this since they're 12 to 13 years old. They have never been beat but once. Good luck boys.

I never liked Jackson he was always a player. He is the footballs star quarterback. And, sadly to say, he is a werewolf.

They got done with 15.7 seconds. We can do better.

Next up, is Skylar Greene and Stacy Rean. These two girls started doing this at the age 12. They're fastest time is 15.2. Let's see if they can do better.

We nodded to the guy at the shoot.

I grabbed the steer and let myself fall off my horse. I pulled it down with ease. I stood up and looked at the clock, 14.3 seconds. We broke our record and we beat Jackson and Daniel.

I walked out of the pin and waited to get my horse.

"Good job, Skylar. But we all know it was just luck." I turned around to see Jackson. "Yeah just like last, huh?" I smiled. "Even if it was, it doesn't matter. It is just simply a winning. I just do it for the fun of it."

"If it was up to me I would make sure girls weren't aloud to do anything but the trick riding and the barrel racing." He spit out.

"Well its a good thing that you're not in charge." I spat back.

"Here's you horse ma'am." The helper gave me Nightmare.

"Thank you, sir." I grabbed nightmare's bridle and walked off. To get my trick riding horse and Apolo, and get free see for it.

***
I got Apolo tacked up and ready. I was wearing a white shirt and jeans. The shirt had fringes on the shoulders and the chest pockets. I have my pure white hat and my white boots.

I climbed onto Apolo. Apolo is a black and white paint horse with blue eyes.

I waited for Stacy and her trick riding horse Black Cloud.