Chapter 28

*Mira's pov**1 month later*

In this last month I've gotten more happy. From surfing, meet and greets with fans, new videos, hanging out with Andrea and all of them.

It feels so good to be away from Kansas. Even though that's where some of are friends are its also where bad memories and broken bones are mostly at.

Colby an me have spoken some but each time we do he looks at me like I'm a puppy, he looks confused and is always searching my eyes when we talk.

Me and Sam(pottorff) have been hanging out a lot since the kiss. And actually I'm hanging out with him tonight at a party.

"Hey can I speak to you for a sec?" I glance up seeing my brother leaning against the doorway.

"Of course." I say smiling he walks in sitting beside me on my bed.

"I'm glad your happy." He states.

"I've always been happy." I say confused tilting my head to the side looking at him.

"No you used to cry sometimes and was always scared when we lived in Kansas. New York made you happy but we lived with Dad an he brought up sad memory's. Here. Here in California. That's where your most happy. Your always smiling and laughing nonstop and I'm glad to see my baby sister like that again like before her first heartbreak." He explains I wrap my arms around him hugging him.

"I love you." I say he kisses my head.

"I love you too and if you date Sam p I'll be okay with it." He says pulling away I smile.

"Thanks." I answer.

*Colby's pov*

I pull away from Mira's door as she gets off the phone.

Sam left to go to the beach. And she's going out with pottorff tonight.

I grab my car keys and leave.

I knock on the O2L's door once I get there.

"Hey Colby." Jc says opening it and giving me a bro hug.

"I need to talk to Sam." I say biting my lip.

"You sure that's a good idea?" He asks.

"Its is it involves Mira and anything with her is good if not perfect." I say he shrugs moving the door further back an letting me.

"We need to talk." I say walking into Sam's open door.

"About what?" He asks closing his laptop.

"Mira." He laughs.

"Dude you broke up I can see her if I want to an also were just friends." He says.

"Friends don't kiss on the lips almost every time their together." I say.

"Why not you an her always did." He says I look down.

"That's different." I answer.

"Really how?" He asks.

"I actually had a chance with her." I say "an I got it." I add smirking.

"You saying I won't also?"

"No because I love her an I know she will come back to me." I say.

"No she won't." He says shaking his head.

"She only had some stuff she was going through she needed a break and yeah it hurt that she needed the break from me also. But I'll do anything to keep her happy even if it means losing her." I say.