Chapter Seven

*Two Week's Later**Sam's POV*

As soon as I woken up this morning, I grabbed my phone texting Emmalee. For the past two weeks we've all been hanging out as a group getting to know one another better with her, and now I want to shot for just me and her hanging out alone together. I mean it's doesn't have to be a date yet, we can just hangout as friends. A boy and a girl can hangout without it meaning anything.

Want to go out later on today with me? - Sam

A minute later my phone buzzes with a reply from her. Nah, sorry viner boy! - Emmalee

Why not? - Sam

I have soccer practice. - Emmalee

So? Can't you stop practicing for a least a day. - Sam

I have soccer! I don't need a boy right now. - Emmalee

I just got turned down for soccer practice. Now that hurts quite a bit. But I still shrug it off, at least I tried I tell myself. And can always try again some other day despite Colby and Mira's disagreement of me dating a fan. She not a fan. She's just a girl that I've grown quite fond of over the course of us living here and meeting her.

A hour later, Emmalee is running up her driveway signalling to me that she's done with her soccer practice for today and I continue to debate on weather or not I should try again now that she's done with practice. But before I can even begin to get ready to head over to her place my phone buzzes with a text from her.

7pm good for you? - Emmalee

And that's the one text that started us.

~

   When I began getting ready for my date with Emmalee I dress causally told her to do the same but refused to tell her where we're going for our first date all I did tell her is that it's something that she'll love and to dress causal also.

"Colby! " I called out, hearing him clambering up the staircase. The footsteps were to heavy to be Mira's so I know it's him, also taking into consideration that mine and hers dad is a the office until late tonight but he's letting me borrow his other car to drive tonight.

"Yeah man, woah what up with the dress up?" He asked in utter shock and confusion. It's not dress up, it's just a ordinary pair of black converse, black skinny jeans and a jersey. He leans against the door, folding his arms across his chest awaiting for an answer still.

"I'm hanging with Emmalee taking her to a one direction concert. " I said cutting straight then getting more serious about tonight.  "And you have to watch Mira. " I add in.

"Mira's almost seventeen when are you going to stop treating her like a baby?" He grumbled sitting on the edge of my bed looking at me in the same way that Mira does when I treat her like a baby.
    It's not my fault I'm sob protective over her. After what happened with our parent's divorce and her blaming it on herself, Ethan and more I've just had the tendency of being a tad bit babying of her.

"I just don't want anything bad to happen to her again like that." I snapped angrily, grabbing the car keys from my dresser top and shoving them into my back pocket.

"Does Mira know your going on a date even? I mean you didn't even tell me which is a new low even for you." he says with serious look on his face.

"Yeah not going to do anything with a girl with out my favorite girls approval. " I joked. She's my twin and come on who wouldn't love her the magcon boys immediately became protective over her when they First meet us. And of course, I would get the sister/twin stamp of approval on any girl I date before it has the chance to get serious.

"Good, you better get going and love ya man. " He called over his shoulder, leaving the room and I follow walking downstairs with him.

"Mira I'm leaving!" I call then seconds later she slams into my arms hugging me tightly.

"I love you Sam. " She mumbles into my chest.

"I love you to baby girl." I say kissing her head as we pull away Colby walks up.

"I love you guys to." Colby says laughing I roll my eyes.

"Goodbye both of you see you tomorrow " I say pecking me sisters forehead one last time before jogging over to Emmalee's fixing my hair then knocking on the door.

*Emmalee's Pov*

I hear a knock on the door I look at the clock right on time I say to my self. My parents aren't home which is fine since I'll be out anyways hanging with Sam. I open the door smiling. "Hey ready to go?" Sam asks cheerfully I laugh softly nervous I don't know where were going.

"Yeah." I say as he takes my hand and walks us to the car across the street.

*A hour later *

I watch as Sam pulls up to a concert statdom I look at him as we both get out. "What are we doing here? " I say confessed as he tugs me back to a door labeled VIP flashing the VIP cards for both of us

"Well Emmalee I have some connection's and I was able to get this for you." He said before opening the door for me to see one direction I scream then go quiet 'act normal Emmalee gosh' I say to myself. As I get introduced to one direction and get told were staying with them for the night.