*Chapter 2*

Of all bad things that could possibly happen, this was by far the worse. Just because I was born into a family of killers doesn't mean that I'm automatically a killer. So the fact that I was dragged to town to kill people, at four thirty in the morning , didn't put me in the brightest mood.

"Oh common sweetheart it's not as bad as it sounds." He said reasurringly.

"Murdering innocent people?"

"Ok so it's pretty bad."

"Ya that's what I thought." I said groggly.

"Sally does it and she's younger than you." Jeff said stopping infront of a house.

"Actually she's technically older then me.." I said looking at the house and feeling a rush of guilt over come me.

"Sky you need to stop being a smart ass."

"Dad please don't make me do this." I begged.

"To late!" He gave a cartoonish maniac laugh and climbed up the house and into the window. Once he was gone I took my chance and I walked away from the house. Once I was far away from my fucked up father I took a breath of relief. Why couldn't I have been born into a normal life with normal friends?

"Sky..." Someone asked from behind me.

"You!" I snarled taking a step back.

"What? How did SlenderMan not kill you?" He asked.

"I'm special." I said sarcastically.

"I'm Brent by the way" He looked down.

"Ya I know. Your ass hole friend told me all your names."

"Hey I'm sorry about that. I was just acting cool around my friends."

"Ya because murdering randome girls you see in the woods is really cool." I rolled my eyes.

"Let me make it up to you." He insisted taking a step closer toT me.

"No way!"

"Please! Just give me a chance. I feel horribal about what I did." He begged. I realized that my dad would probably come looking for me and that's a chance I was not willing to take.

"Fine. How are you making it up to me?" I crossed my arms and cocked my hip.

"Their is a frozen yogurt right around the corner." I had never had frozen yogurt before so I figured why the fuck not.

"Great." I smiled a little as we started walking.

"So why were you out in the woods last night?" He asked.

"I was... Uhh looking for my mom."

"Your mom? What was she doing out in the woods at night?" I tensed up. I couldn't tell him that both my parents were killers.

"No reason..." I couldn't come up with a clever lie.

"Oh well we're here" he tucked his hands into his pockets.

"Woah." I said walking in to the froyo place.

"What, never had frozen yogurt before?" He said smirking.

"No actually I haven't." I smiled looking around. Is this what it felt like? To be a normal girl.

"Well come on. It's even more exciting after you actually eat it." He winked walking in front of me. After we got our yogurt. We sat down at a table outside.

"We'll I better get going." I stood up remembering how I ditched my dad.

"What? We just finished eating. Lets to see like a movie or something."

"No you already made it up to me. So thanks but I need to go." I smiled and turned around know I would be in so much trouble when I get home.

~*~

I was walking home though the woods when I saw my house. I put my hood on and took a deep breath. I did not feel like being screamed at by my mom and dad. As I walked towards my house I kept thinking. And the more I thought the more and more I got pissed off. I shouldn't get in trouble for not wanting to kill someone! I'm my own person they can't control me. I opened the front door and surly enough my dad was sitting in the couch next to my mom. It was just them.

"Sky come over here." My mother said sweetly. Oh no. I walked over to them and sat down on a couch next to theirs.

"Yes mother?" I said sarcastically.

"Where where you today?" She asked me.

"Oh you know. I just went into town."

"And you left your dad?"

"Mom, dad, you shouldn't be mad at me because I don't want to kill."

"Sky your part of a family of killers." My dad said

"Just because you guys are monsters doesn't mean that I have to be one too!" I screamed standing up.

"Calm down!" My mother snapped.

"No mom! I love you guys and everything but I'm no wired to be a lunatic!"

"If you loved us you would at least try for us." My dad said. I felt tears rush to my eyes. Without thinking I ran to my room and slammed the door. They don't understand what it's like. The only timei have ever felt free was when I was with Brent. And even though I hated him, I knew I had to see him again.

__________________________

Let me tell you guys I'm so excited about this story. I have already planned out a lot of what will happen in the future and it's pretty intense. I really hope you guys like this story as much as I like making it!

I would really appreciate it if you could COMMENT & VOTE

I luves my readers!!!

XOXO

~Hope