Part Twenty-Three

-Frank's POV-

Gerard and I weren't officially dating or anything, but it was nice to be able to act like it. Now that things were out in the open between us, just sitting in the same room became easier.

I liked to kiss Gerard. I wanted to keep it to a minimum so the kisses we did share would be all the more special, but it was very difficult with the fact that he was simply so intoxicating. From the soft pout of his lips to the perfume of his skin, I could have easily surrendered myself to anything he wanted from me without a moment's hesitation.

Which is why when I went upstairs in the morning once to find Gerard still in bed but awake and craving attention, I couldn't keep my lips off his. Gerard had made a small sound of pleasure and ran his hands through my hair, sending oddly pleasurable waves of feeling through my whole body. Everything he did could evoke magic in me, it seemed, and I wished I could do the same for him.

I did my best to distract him from his problems when I was around him. Gerard took notice of that, and soon began to push me about my issues at home.

"I can help you," he said. "I can help you the way you helped me."

"You have helped me, by letting me stay here" I replied, and that's usually as much as I would let him say. My mother was unfixable, that much I was sure of. All I could do was officially move out, but that would mean going back and taking all my things away, which she and her flavor of the week would certainly not allow. I wasn't up for another beating. But I wanted my things. I missed my guitar.

My guitar. Did Gerard even know I was a musician? I wasn't sure if I had mentioned it. Regardless, I couldn't go any longer without creating that art. And so I approached Gerard.

"There might be something you can help me with after all" I announced. Gerard jumped up and took my hands.

"Anything, anything in the world, Frankie."

"Well.. all my shit is at my mother's house. All of it. Including my guitar" I started.

"You play?" Gerard smiled.

"Yeah. Anyway, she's not gonna let me take my things. I need you to help me get around her."

A slow smirk spread across Gerard's face. "Are you asking me to help you break into your mom's house?"

I chuckled a bit. "Yeah, I guess."

"Well," Gerard said, "I'd be happy to. There's no one else I'd rather commit felonies with than you."

I gave him a special kiss in agreement.