Taken

*Ramsay's POV*

As soon as I untied the man, he fell straight to his knees into the dirt. He coughed a few times, took a deep breath and wiped the blood from the corners of his mouth. There was nothing left to say, so I mounted my horse and took ahold of the reins.

"Are you going to leave me here like this?" The man asked me as he slowly rose to his feet. "And only for this stupid plan of yours?"

This man certainly didn't get it. I had just let him go, granted him is freedom and now he's standing here in front of me like I had to go and take care of him. He could've just run, and never come back, and escape death. However, he still had to ask. Wrong choice. I grabbed my bow that was hanging loosely on the side of my saddle, and I reached behind my back for an arrow sitting in my quiver. The poor lad didn't even have time to run or beg for his life. I was tired of talking. "Wrong choice." I said out loud as I released the arrow. It landed straight into his skull, killing him instantly. "He shouldn't had said that, should have just walked away." I shrugged. One less man seeking revenge to worry about. I urged my horse forward in a steady canter and headed my way back to the Dreadfort.

By the time the gates of the castle came into sight, snow had begun to fall and a cold, fierce wind was blowing. When I entered the castle square I slung my cloak to the left side and dismounted. As usual I handed my black stallion Blood to one of the stable helps. I took three steps at the time while walking up the stairs to the dining room. I expected everyone to be there, but to my surprise nobody was there. Not even Railey, who I suspected to not listen to my advice to stay in bed. She was so stubborn sometimes.

"M'lord can I help you with something?" A kitchen maid asked.

"Tell me, where is everyone?" I asked.

"They're well..." She stuttered.

"Tell me." I growled.

"M'lord, your father has told me not to tell you anything considering Walda." Her eyes averted to her feet.

"You better tell me or there will be consequences." I stated as I closed the distance between us.

"Walda is in labour m'lord." She whispered.

"Good girl. Well, didn't I get here just in time for my plan to be able to work." I grinned. "Tell me where's my father?"

"He has gone out hunting m'lord." She said.

"Well isn't that excellent." I quickly turned on my heels and headed my way upstairs, to the Maester's chamber. As I assumed Walda would be delivering her baby there. I took even more steps at the time, as I had to be quick for my plan to work. My father couldn't notice what I was up to. It didn't take me long to reach the entrance of Maester Wolcan's room. The door was closed and there was utter silence. Not a sound. Suddenly one single cry came from the other side of the door. That could only mean one thing. The baby was born. I took this as my cue and stormed inside. To my surprise Railey was standing there, right in front of me. I hadn't seen her in days so I was glad that she was okay, still I had to focus on my plan. So I turned my attention to walda who was laying in the bed that was placed in the center of the room. She held the tiny baby close to her chest, as if she would be able to protect it from me. Obviously not.

"Ramsay I don't think this is a good..." Maester Wolcan tried to say. He wasn't able to finish is sentence as I stormed towards Walda and grabbed the baby from her arms. She yelled and kicked and tried to hit me. As if she had the power to stop me. As if she could hurt me even if she had just delivered a child, and she was weaker than ever before. This woman doesn't know what I am capable of doing. I looked at the baby in my arms who started crying. I walked straight past everyone in the room without even glancing at them. Outside my horse was already saddled and ready to go. I hopped on and left the Dreadfort. My plan had worked, now I still needed to get rid of the child that was wrapped in blankets in my arms. Was I even ready to be a father?

*Railey's POV*

Two full days had gone by. Two whole days and nobody had seen him. Roose was angry. No, furious! He had send all his guards, his servants, everybody at the castle that was in his service to go out and search him. Nobody knew where he had taken him or if he was still alive. After Ramsay had snatched the little baby from Walda's arms, he had taken off in a hurry. Nobody had seen him ever since. Ramsay had been lucky that Roose was out hunting that day, because if Roose had been there, Ramsay's wouldn't have gotten away in once piece. Everybody's thoughts were now at where Ramsay could possibly have taken the baby. But we were soon to find out as I saw Ramsay rush through the gates on his horse. Arriving in the middle of the square he ' whoa 'd his horse to a halt. He swung his cloak to the left side and in one swift move he stood next to his horse. He handed the reins to one of the stable helps, who took further care of the horse. Ramsay looked around as if he was looking for someone, even though he was the only one standing in the castle's square. As soon as he realized that there was nobody there, as least I assumed, he took a deep breath and walked into the main hall.

"Shit" I muttered to myself.

I pushed myself away from the window and started running to the main hall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading :)
So what do you think happens next?
If you want me to update next Friday -> keep commeting and voting!!!