Leaving For Castle Black

"So when are you leaving for the Wall?" Sansa asked.

"As soon as possible." I replied.

"When are you going to tell Ramsay?" She asked.

All those questions kind off annoyed me, a lot. "Don't know." I answered.

"Are you even going to tell him?" 

"Why do you even care?" I spat. After that I stood up and quickly left the room. I couldn't take anymore of those questions she was asking. I opened the big doors that led to the square of the castle and I walked around the stables for a while. I thought breathing in some fresh air would help clear my mind. Clearly it didn't because I kept thinking about my family and wondering if Jon was still alive. I knew Sansa said that Arya was probably also alive, but we knew nothing from her. At least we knew that Jon was at the wall, well probably. However it was more than we knew from Arya, or Brann and Rickon. I needed to go to Castle Black, but Ramsay wouldn't approve. So I figured I wasn't going to tell him. I needed to leave as soon as possible or maybe anyone would notice that I was planning on something because I was behaving oddly. That's because keeping thing a secret was not my best quality. Or for some people it was, because it also meant that I couldn't lie. Which for some people would be very favorable in some situation. 

I needed to leave right now if I wanted nobody to find out before I even had left. I stormed through the main doors upstairs to my room. I quickly grabbed a bag and threw some clean clothes in it. I also put a knife in it that I had once gotten for Ramsay. He said it would be handy if I ever needed protect myself. I guessed it would maybe come in handy for my trip. I wasn't sure about how long the ride was going to be to Castle Black, but I packed enough food just in case. 

When I thought I packed all the stuff I would need for the trip I checked if anyone was around in the square. Two men were standing in the back of the square. I waited for about thirty minutes for them finally to leave. Just as I wanted to run towards the stabled I heard a familiar voice coming from a shed nearby. I quickly hid behind a small wall and peaked around it, I saw Ramsay coming out of it  talking to another man. Shit I quietly cursed under my breath. Luckily he went through the main doors, and didn't pass the wall I was hiding behind. When I was sure he was inside and not coming back, I sprinted towards the stables. I checked if Willow was in there to take of the horses, but she wasn't. So I took my shot and saddled one of the horses. I was all packed and ready to go, before the stable door opened and Willow walked in. 

"Railey? What are you doing?" She asked walking over to me. 

"I need to go somewhere Willow. It's important to me. But you can't tell anyone! Not even Ramsay." I said.

"You're asking me to lie if they ask me where you are? I don't know..." She said.

"Please Willow. I need to do this, but no one can know." I said.

"Okay then, but you owe me!" She called.

"Yes, of course, anything you want. Thank you so much Willow." I said hugging her. 

I hopped on my beautiful back roan stallion and checked for the last time if anyone was on the square. The square was empty so I looked back to Willow one more time and I nodded as a last 'thank you'. She nodded back, I assumed it was a sort of 'your welcome'. I took a deep breath and urged my horse to a gallop and I rode through the gates of the Dreadfort.