Unexpected

In front of me stood Ramsay all covered in blood, he was holding a long, sharp flaying knife in the one hand and in the other hand he was holding a sort of handkerchief to wipe the blood of the knife. A few feet next to him hung a man tied up to a wooden pole. Most of the upper skin of his body was removed you could almost see every muscle. The man was breathing slowly, hanging on for dear life. I could tell he was not going to last any longer. His eyes were pointed at the floor beneath him and his head hung slightly to the right. Defeat and fear filled his eyes as Ramsay stepped closer to him. Ramsay had an evil grin on his face. "Sad isn't it." He paused for a little bit. "That our playtime is almost over."

So everything.. everything that was said about Ramsay.. is true. My heart was pounding in my chest and my eyes gaze never left Ramsay. My body was completely frozen, and I didn't know what to do. But after a while my breathing steadied again and my thoughts only told me one thing. To get the hell outta here. I slowly turned away, reaching for the door handle to open it. But I stumbled over something hard laying on the floor, making a loud noise. Ramsay directly turned around, and looked me straight in the eyes. I was freaking out. I quickly broke away from Ramsay's stare and opened the door as quickly as I could. I started running towards the gate, and luckily it was already open so I could sprint towards the edge of the forest. I didn't even look back to see if Ramsay was following me. I just ran into the forest. Dodging fallen branches and jumping over them. I ran until my lungs started burning and my legs couldn't carry me anymore. I fell to my knees catching my breath. As soon as I regained it, I started walking around for a little bit, not knowing where I was or where I was going. It took me a moment to realise I was lost. So I sat down on a fallen log, thinking about what to do next.

That's what I did until I heard it. A faint sound of horse hooves coming my way. Every second the noise got louder until I could see them. 4 horses with riders were approaching me fast. I stood up and started running in the other direction, thinking those riders were't any good either. But I couldn't outrun them. They were now only metres behind me, and approaching fast. I was defeated, I couldn't do anything. Before I knew it I was pressed against the ground with 4 men on top of me. They were arguing about what to do with me. The one suggested to take me back to their village, but the other one said that that was not an option, because it was too dangerous. "Let's just take her right here and now." Another one said grinning. The others all nodded and I was scared as hell. I tried to get loose from their grips by kicking and yelling, but it was useless. I was outnumbered and they were way stronger than me. I felt a hand of one of the man creep under my shirt along my waist. "Sssh don't be scared, it will all be over soon."

And it was true what he said, because a few seconds after those words left his mouth, an arrow came flying through the air and landed straight in his skull, causing him to tumble over and fall next to me on the ground, dead. The other 3 men were now pointing there swords in all directions, not knowing who was attacking them. Another two arrows came flying and killed two of the remaining men. The last one was looking in horror at his mates, when a shadow emerged from the woods. I couldn't directly see who it was, because I was still awkwardly laying on my belly on the cold forest floor. The last man was killed by the unknown figure and he stepped towards me. He helped me up and turned me around so I was now facing him. My heart skipped a beat from fear, as I saw Ramsay standing in front of me.

"Are you alright?" He asked as innocently as possible, acting if nothing had happened.

I just stared at him in disbelief. Did he really just ask that? "WHAT ARE YOU EVEN THINKING, OF COURSE NOT, WHAT YOU WERE DOING BACK THERE IS JUST... WRONG!" I spat at him.

He seemed to be startled a bit by my response. "WRONG?" He spat back at me.

"Uh yeah of course flaying people alive is fucking WRONG!"

He just looked back at me with anger and lust filling his eyes. "I think protecting you is not wrong."

Yeah, now I totally lost track of what he was saying. I just shook my head in disbelief.

"That man you saw in the shed today" He started. "he wanted to hurt you, have you all for himself. But I ain't going to let that happen, you hear me? You're mine." He growled.

Before I could say anything, he planted his soft lips against mine. I hesitated at first, but soon I started to kiss him back. His tongue brushed against my bottom lip asking for permission to enter. I willingly granted it, and he started to deepen the kiss. Our tongues exploring each others mouths, before we had to pull back for air. I stared into his deep blue eyes, confused about what had just happened.

"Lets get back to the Dreadfort, okay?" He asked sweetly.

"Okay" I whispered. And we started our way back to the castle.