Chapter 28

3 months later

August POV

I was FaceTiming with Ameerah she explained me everything about her mama and I talked to her mama for a while. It was time for me to go so I blow my babies kisses and ended the call. "Man August your fiancée is fine As'f" Khaled said. "Stfu! And I know" .. "5 mins till u get on stage" I heard the woman said. I was ready to go on stage. When it was time I went out and the crowd was cheering I love my fans.
-----
I was now back stage I was going to the club with my niggas. "You better be on your best behavior August and I mean it" Ameerah said. "I promise" .. "Okay and if u cheat on me August I'll-" .. "I said I promise don't u trust me" I said cutting her off. "I do but when u start drinking you're not yourself." She said looking sad. "I know baby and I'll be with Chris anyway" I said trying to relief her. "Hmm ok, bye" .. "I love u" .. "Same here" she said then ended the call.

AT THE CLUB

Everyone was jamming and having fun the boys and I were in the VIP section and there were 3 girls that came. One if them was hitting on me. She was dancing on me and I gotta say shawty bad. She was twerking and grinding I was holding her waist tight As'f. "You like what you're seeing daddy?" She said looking back at me. I bit my lip and nodded. She was leading me to a room for privacy. She got on one knee unzipping my pants and Jr was all up in her face. She was working on me good man her mouth job is just perfect.

Chris POV

That girl was twerking on me she was bad. August been gone for 20mins now I got the girl off of me and went to the private rooms. I heard groaning and I slammed the door open and saw this girl giving August head. "AUGUST!!!" Both of them stopped what they were doing "Fuuckk" August mumbled under his breath. I just shook my head and went out if the club. August followed behind and punching everything. "Why tf u mad? U did what u did mayne" .. "I know man" the ride back to the hotel was pretty talkative. We arrived back at the hotel and August went up to his room and I followed behind. Khaled & Nicki was there. We explained everything that happened tonight. "August wtf is wrong with u?!" Nicki said smacking his head.  "You cheated 2 times already and she toke yo skinny December ass back and now u cheated again? And she didn't even want u to go to the club I wonder if December will get to see January cause my nigga u ain't staying August" Nicki said getting up and walking away. "Man she's right mayne u have yourself a ridah and you're cheating on her man u mad wrong" Khaled said standing up and leaving also. "Tell me your part now" August said looking at me. "Mayne, I feel like it's my fault cause Ameerah trusted me and she's like a Lil sis to me and I betrayed her" I said putting my head on my hands. "None sense it's all me" .. August phone was ringing and I guess it was Ameerah cause he gave me that look. He answered and put it on speaker.
"Sup babe" .. "Nun I can't sleep and I called to know if u aight" .. "Yeaah ma I'm cool" .. "Did anything happen?" .. He didn't answer. "August?" .. "Oh uhh Nah nothing happened, well bye now" he said was about to hang up but I toke the phone. "Lil sisss" .. "Wassup Chris what's wrong with him?" She asked I toke it off speaker. "He had a rough night" I said trying my best to lie. "Yeah cause I was born yesterday. Did August do anything?" .. I didn't answer. "Oh, I see" she said then hang up. "Damn" I mumbled under my breath.

Ameerah POV

I called cause I can't sleep and I'm trying to talk to the boys and they can't respond when I ask if August did something. That mean he did. He cheated again. I didn't even bother crying cause I didn't have tear anymore. I was just normal .. I called Nancy and explained her everything and she was surprised that I wasn't crying. I lay down on my bed and surprisingly I fell asleep.
I woke up this morning and went in the bathroom doing my hygiene stuffs. I came out of my room and went in Jah'Mayah's room and I didn't see her. I went downstairs to see mama feeding her. "Morning mama" .. "Morning baby, there's breakfast in the kitchen u just gotta heat it up" .. "Thank u mom" I said with a weak smile. "What's wrong?" .. "He cheated again" I said with a sigh. "Oh my, well go eat and we'll talk about that later" I went in the kitchen and sat on the chair. I glanced over at my phone and saw August calling I just let it ring. He called back 5 times and I did the same. Chris called and text but I didn't answer. Surprisingly Nicki called I din't know if I could've answer or nah but I just answered. "Hello?" .. "Hey girl I heard about what August did and I smacked the muh'fucker for u" I giggled. "Lol, thanks I guess. But look I ain't even mad. I'm just not talking to Chris nor Aug." .. "I understand u ma but look I just called to know if you're okay I gotta go, Love u" .. "Love u too Nicki, I always did" I said laughing and she laughed along. I hung up the phone and went in text messages I opened Chris's one first and it says "Meerah, I know you're mad at me for not telling u the truth and I'm sorry but I didn't want u to hear it from me" .. I just left it on "R" cause ain't no Meerah texting back. I went in August's and it was a paragraph -_- Why he gotta be extra. "Meerah! I'm sorry for hurting u again and again baby I don't know what got in to me but I wasn't myself I was drinking too much and it happened don't be mad at Chris cause it was my fault and I love u Ameerah, I know I make u cry more then I make u laugh but I'm sorry I really am" .. I left his ass on "R" too and put my phone on the table. There was a knock on the door and I went open it and it was Djrey'von. "Hey wassup?" I asked letting him in. "Nun much I just wanted to come check up on u I have no social life" He said laughing and I laughed along. "Why, thank u" .. "You don't look too well" Why do everyone say that and I'm looking normal like I haven't been crying but people can still notice when I'm not right. "It's August but I'm fine I promise" .. "Alright can I get something to drink?" .. "Sure" I said heading to the kitchen. I opened the fridge to see what can I get him and I toke a coke, he didn't tell me what he want. I said laughing to myself. I went back to the living room and he was on the phone, as soon as he saw me he quickly got off the phone and stuff it in his pocket. Well that was awkward. "There u go" I said giving him the coke. "Ameerah! Jah'Mayah needs u" My mama said coming downstairs and stopped once she saw Djrey'von. "WHAT ARE U DOING HERE?!!" She asked raising her voice. "Uhhh, I came to chill with Ameerah, she's my clients fiancee" He said glaring at her. "DON'T COME NEAR MY DAUGHTER U FUCKING BASTARD" Once Drey'von got up I ran to my mom and toke Jah'Mayah from her. "Don't talk to me like that! I don't even know u woman" He said getting in my mama's face. "I wish I didn't know u" Mama said looking at him up and down. "What the fuck is going on?! Do y'all know each other?" .. "Meerah this is my-"

Djrey'von POV

   "Meerah this is my-" .. "I'm her old I mean old friend" I said cutting her off. Before Ameerah could answer Dwayne came inside. " Well Well Well, if it ain't the ladies I wanted huh? What a coincidence. He said sitting on my couch. "Leave my daughter alone! If it's me u want take me but leave her alone and my grand-baby also!!!" Mama said screaming. "Bitch STFU! I don't want u! I want Ameerah and Ameerah is coming home with me I don't care what u say" .. "Says who?" Ameerah said raising a brow. "Look, she grew balls" Dwayne said smirking and walking towards her. I don't want Dwayne hurting my babies. That's the secret. I'm Ameerah's biological father. I left Tania when she told me that she was pregnant with her and I only left cause I wasn't ready to be a father. Dwayne made researches and found that out and I didn't want anybody to know, but as a father I wanna protect my only daughter I'm not gonna stand there and look at a man do her wrong. NOT IN MY WATCH. "Yo Djrey'von carry her to the trap. "Yo Dwayne take this" I said punching him we started to fight I'm not gonna lie Dwayne can swing hands but eventually I beat him up then he was knocked out. Ameerah was calling someone during that time but I didn't pay it no mind. 4 mens came in the house and toke Dwayne away. "Thank u leave him in the Dungeon till August come back. Don't feed him don't give him nothing.. Don't respond to his stupidity just give him water" Ameerah said to the buff guy he nodded and left. "So, you was working for Dwayne all this time? WHY?!!" She screamed. "Ameerah, I was working for him cause he knew a secret that I didn't want anyone to know of" I said putting my head down. "And what the fuck is that secret that got u stop doing what u had to do and beat his ass up? Huh? What is it" She said getting in my face. "I'm your biological father" .. She just stood there for 5 mins then talked. "That's why people was saying that we look alike and I surely saw it but I thought I was just crazy like the rest of them but it turns out that your my dad?!" .. She looked at Tania then me and shook her head then went upstairs to her room.

-----

Ameerah in MM.