Chapter 12

2 Months Later

Ameerah POV.

Today was graduating day I'm excited! I'm getting graduated! I did it I wish my daddy was here to see me. But I know he's watching over me. I got accepted in the University I wanted! UNIVERSITY OF TORONTO! It was 5am and I've never had this much energy early in the morning. Anyways I went to brush my teeth and toke a shower. After my shower u went straight to my closet and got an outfit to wear. I have a lot to do today.

August POV.

So your boy is getting graduated today! Yeah Mel I made it! I know u watching over me bro. I got accepted to the University I wanted which was McGill University! Man I never thought I'd make it so far with my lifestyle and everything man. I woke up at 5:55am today cause a nigga got a full schedule. I got out of bed and did my hygiene stuff, I toke my car and drove to Ameerah's house. One I got there I opened the door with my spear key she gave me and it smelled good. My belly started to get greedy. I went in the kitchen and wrapped my arms around her waist causing her to jump.

August u do that too much!! She said hitting my chest.

And u hit my chest too much I said squeezing her booty. She made our plate and put Yas's plate in the microwave.

Me: Baby?

Ameerah: Hmm?

Me: WE MADE IT!

Ameerah: We sure did babe, she said smiling.

Once we finish eating I washed the dishes as Yasmine came in warming her food in the microwave.

Morning August! And congratulations! She said.

Morning Yasmine and thank u.

I got done and told Yasmine see her later and went outside with Ameerah. We toke our cars and then we kissed then went separate ways.

GRADUATION TIME

Everyone that's getting graduated sat down in the graduation section. I saved a seat for Ameerah, and I saw a girl was tryna sit next to me.

Uhh, excuse me but this seat is taken. I said to the girl.

Oh really? You don't want me to sit next to u daddy? She asked.

When I was about to answer her Ameerah did.

Hello? Lil girl, my boyfriend clearly said that this seat is taken so u can take your broke ass weave and yourself out of my place thank u. She did as told rolling her eyes. Ameerah looked beautiful she had on this white dress that shows her curves. She sat down next to me giving me a peck on my lips.

------

August Alsina! They called my name. I got up and went for my diploma. I shake the principal's hand and went next to the others.

Last but not least our best student! She comes before August Alsina, the principal said winking at me. Wait what did he just say? Before me? That means I'm the second best student in school?! WOW God has truly blessed me. Ameerah Richards! She stood up and came for her diploma. She shoke the principal's hand and came standing next to me smiling hard.

Babyyyy! We are the best students!!!!!!! She said hugging me tight.

I know right babe, thank u for everything. I said hugging her and kissing her forehead.

Now We Present You ... THE GRADUATES! The principal said into the mic.

We all threw our caps in the air and I toke the mic from the principal and said ..

WE MADE IT!

---

AFTER PARTY.

Ameerah POV.

Everyone was getting turned up and getting drunk. Yasmine came to me hugging me tight as Christopher dapped August. Yasmine went to August hugging him and Chris came to me hugging me. We all had a great time till Christopher parents came to pick him and Yasmine up. After they left that's when everything got real! We were twerking and everything it was lit! Then a slow song came. Everyone was with their partners and I was with August. He wrapped his arms around my waist as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

August: Baby, I'm thinking about bringing u to heaven after this shit.

Me: Babe, I can't wait. I rest my head on his chest as we danced for minutes.

Party was over August and I was going home. When we finally reach I saw that we weren't going to my place. I looked at him and he winked at me.

We reached to this UH-MAZING place. He came to my door and opened it letting me out. He had a gate with security locks we went in the house and it was to die for.

August: You like what u see?

Me: Yes baby this is beautiful. He held my hand and we did a tour of his house it was huge! There were 3 bedrooms and 2 guest rooms 1 bathroom in each room. We went to his room and he shut the door behind him. He stare kissing my neck putting his hands in my dress and massaging my boobs. He stopped and turned me around unzipping my dress slowly. I had no bra on but a panty and he started licking my nipples making them get hard. I made him stop and undressed him looks like Jr was happy tonight. I held Jr and started licking him everywhere and then I out him in my mouth doing my work on him August was groaning I was watching him in his eyes as he did the same. Our eyes never broke contact. That's when I went faster and deeper.

Ahh shit baby u tryna make me cum.

I didn't answer but went in deeper, I sucked him making Jr. turn red, August put me on the bed taking off my panty and separating my legs. Damnn babe u soo fucking wet. Imma eat u so good you'll beg for more. The more he kept talking wetter I got. I sticked to fingers in me making me moan.

Mmm August.

That's my name baby, he said going faster and licking my clit. August yes baby right there ohh Mmm, I couldn't say anything else I just bit my bottom lips. He was eating me and it felt so good. I mean the pleasure was good. He stopped licking me and he got inside of me slowly.

August POV.

As soon as I went inside of her I felt in heaven her pussy tight as'f. I was going in fast and deep as she watch me getting in and out of her.

Ameerah: Aug- mmm Fuuckkk! Faster

Me: You like that baby? I said going faster. She nodded her head. After 2hrs we was still going this time she was bouncing on Jr. she was going so fast that I couldn't control her so I had to hold her by her waist. I got her off me and threw her on the bed rough and started biting on her clit and eat some more.

Ameerah: Ouuuh Fuuuckkk! She separated her legs more and was pushing my head in her pussy deeper. I never talk I was just hearing her moans it turns me hella on! Aug- Fuuucckkk! August im about to- Mmm! Yess I'm about to cum baby.

Me: You wanna come together baby?

She couldn't say a word so she nodded.

I picked her up and put her against the wall as I went in her rough. I started bouncing her on me so fast we couldn't hold it in anymore so we came together. I put her down so that we can catch our breathe. She was bending over with her hands on her knees I slapped her pussy hard making my cum get in my hand. She toke my hand and lick them off.

This was the best sex EVER! And that's a night to remember.

-----

A lil something for y'all in MM.