" When it was our 3rd months of anniversary, I texted her to ask her if she was free. While waiting for her super late reply, I prepare everything to celebrate it together. I even decided to give her my first kiss that day " He started to bit his lip to prevent himself from crying.

I rubbed his shoulder lightly trying to comfort him. He smile telling me he's fine.

" I waited, waited and waited for her reply but I got nothing. I decided to try searching for her. I did found her which made me got a great 'pang' right in my heart. Like yours, she was with a boy. He is the school greatest playboy that time " His voice started to shake and his breathe started to hitch.

" I asked her the next day about what I saw and about our anniversary. She replied it with a great laugh... with him. Anger started to build up in me but I keep myself calm. She said sarcastically that I am dumb, silly and another stupid nerds who just accept a person without knowing them well " Tears threatened to fall but he hold them back.

" The worst part is, she made fool of me in front of all the students. They all laughed at me, saying harsh words on me. I ran away, I ran back home " He bit his lips again.. so hard.

" Don't bite your lips. You can cry, I'm here for you " I said and quickly caress his lips telling him to let it off.

He cried, cried so hard like he have been hiding this for so long.

" It took me so long to heal back. I didn't attend school until the school end for that year. My parents told them that I have some health issues " He wiped away his tear while I rubbing his shoulder.

" But I attend school the next year. No more books, no more fake glasses, no more nerdy hair, no more shy. But I came with a new look. Bad look, smart hair, flirtious smile and winking eveywhere " He laughed bitterly.

" I decided to pay back everything. I don't trust love anymore, mostly girls. They are evil under their pretty innocent face. And that is when I met BTS and joined them. They didn't know anything about this " He said and smile showing he's fine.

" You must have hurt a lot " I smile pitifully at him but he just shrugged with a smile.

" But know, I think I've trust love back. Because I choose love.. for you " He said making me dumbfounded in confuse.

Being the lazy me, I decided to let it off without thinking anything. I pull him slowly letting him lay his head on my laps, which he gladly accept.

" I want you to know, no matter what happen, please trust me. I'm going to make things right. I love you, trust that " He exclaimed softly and rubbed his palm on my cheek.

Eventhough I don't understand what he said, I just nodded saying that I will trust him.

Can I really trust him?

" But how can I trust you if you said you love me? " I asked him.

" Trust me by observing on how I treat you. Trust me by looking deeply through my eyes, I never lie on myself. I don't want to waste my first kiss on a person whom I want to play with. But if I give you my first kiss, that's mean I homestly love you. And I will gladly give you know " He stated and crashed his soft plump lips on mine without letting me say anything.

My eyes went wide and I'm froze in shock. I can't do anything and can't feel anything. I can only feel how his lips moves softly on my lips.

*DUG DUG* My heart.. It beats faster than usual. Does that mean.. I love him too?

Without thinking twice, I slowly wrapped my arms on his neck pulling him closer. I responded toward his soft kiss which make him smile through the kiss. Our lips move in sync like we were made for each other.

I think I'm willing to lost my first kiss on him since he prove to me that he loves me truly *smile*

We broke the kiss as we lost our breathe and panted for air. He smile lovingly at me making me smile back.

" I say yes then " I stated suddenly making him blank.

" Yes what? " He asked blankly.

" Yes to be your girl, pabo " I hit him lightly and laughed.

He face lit up in happiness and hug me tightly in his embrace after he sit up. I hug him back and chuckle afterward.

" Thank you, jagiya. I love you so much " He exclaimed happily hugging me tight.

" You're welcome, oppa~ I love you too. Please don't break me down " I said still afraid on the feel of breaking down.

" I won't, trust me. If anything happen, trust me, I don't mean anything to hurt you. I'm doing that for our love, okay? " He stated reassuring me that everything is fine.

" I put my hopes on you. I trust you and whatever you're planning too since you keep mentioning weird things " I laughed and broke the hug.

" It's fine " He said and planted a quick kiss on my lips.

" We kissed when you're not brush you teeth yet! " I gasped and hit him.

" Go take your bath, you stink " I said and pulled him up.

" You will get use to it~ " He exclaimed with a wink and laughed his butt off.

" Aigoo~ " I facepalm myself.

" I'll go take my shower then. Wake them up " He told me.

I nodded and wake Jenny, Taehyung and Jungkook up. I told them to take their bath for school.

I trust him. I really am. It's going to be a great day~ *smile*

I decided to change into the school uniform while Jenny's in the bathroom. I tied up my hair into a bit high ponytail and applied a thin layer of powder and lipbalm.

I walked downstairs for breakfast while waiting for them.

-To Be Continue-

-----------------------------

Jimin's story telling had took a long time so I decided to continue this part in the next chapter. Hehe~

Oh, information for you guys! I will try update a chapter everyday if I am not busy. One chapter a day only!

Extra information, I have published a BTS Imagines book which I will start publishing imagine soon. I'm trying to find some times for it. Please support it first before I post imagine ;)

So that's all, read and vote guys! Enjoy~