"I'm sorry I didn't know." He mumbles I hug him back tightly.

"Its fine." I mumble.

----

I laugh as me an Sam walk into a little rave and grab the glow sticks.

Green if your single.
Yellow if your taken.
Pink if its complicated.

We grab a bunch of the green ones because yours allowed to. Our clothes glowing.

I changed into the clothes I took to the beach earlier. My pink spaghetti strap tank top being neon pink and my blue jeans short being baby blue. Sam's red tank being neon red and his shorts that are a black and red glowing neon red.

Black clothes so no color in a rave party.

I laugh as Sam attempts to dance.

"No no no stop." I laugh grabbing his hands.

A couple hours later me and Sam are totally high we figured why not? We both need to loosen up.

"Come on let's go dance." I say grabbing his hands a wiggling them he smiles an we walk into the large crowd of dancing people.

Me an Sam laughing no stop as we dance with people, this is the most fun I've ever had.

"So what would you call this?" Sam asks over the music.

"Two good friends hanging out at a party together." I answer smiling as I continue dancing.

"Good friends can become more right?" He asks I nod.

"Well I don't want to be friends." He says I stop dancing
He grabs my hips yanking me into him and my lips crash onto his.

He wraps a arm over my shoulder keeping one my waist and my hands resting on his chest.

Shocked and caught off guard I still kiss him back.

"So what are we now?" I ask.

"I don't know yet." He mutters attaching his lips back onto mine this time deepening the kiss.

Author's note: So what you think? Comment

Lots of drama in next chapter between Mira, Sam(pottorff), and Colby;)

Question of the day:

First type of party you ever went to?

My answer: It was a party with about 30 people after hours at a park an it was glow sticks and jumping into the little lake(I didn't) and just running around the park, it lasted for a two hours.(started at 9pm when park closed, ended at 11pm)

So I'll just call it a: after glow party.

I was also five minutes past curfew but my mum new I was there and got yelled at but then she dropped it. But my brother blowed up on me because I was mainly boys there an I was past curfew when I was with a lot of boys. He practically calling me a slut almost but it wasn't all boys! There was like 7 boys and 5 girls counting me.

So comment your answer:)