Revenge Is Sweet [Part One] (Gabriel x Reader)

"Will you be my Prom Queen, (Y/N)?" Adam Winchester offers his hand to you.

You nod your head in excitement as you take his hand. "Yes." The only word that you manage to say.

It feels like a dream. One of the Winchester brothers asked you to be his date for the upcoming prom night, not just a date but to be his queen. Of all the girls that are more beautiful, sexy and popular like himself, Adam chose you. Not that you're complaining. It's just weird. But who cares! You have a feeling that this upcoming Prom Night will be a special night just for you.

After you and Adam have talked about the time he will picked you up from your dorm to the venue of the party, you suddenly remembered your best friend/dorm-mate, Gabriel.

I need to tell this to Gabe!

You hurried and excitedly went back to your room where Gabriel is surely busy eating his sweets and watching his favorite comedy show again.

"You cannot believe what just happened to me!" You said out of breath. You use your ass to shove the door closed behind you.

Gabriel straightened up, "Lemme guess, Adam Winchester asked you to be his date and now, you are head over heels to him."

You can hear the sarcasm in his voice. "No need to be sarcastic, you know." You chuckled, pushing him aside of his bed so you can sit beside him. "And how'd you know that?" You unconciously took his lollipop away from his mouth and put it in yours. "You're not even leaving this room, unless we have classes."

Gabriel face reddened, clearing his throat. But before you check what's it all about, he lie back down again. "Do you really have to ask how fast the news spread here."

You giggled, "Sorry. I forgot."

That's the only downside of being on that school, you can't keep certain things or happenings in private. It will spread like a wild fire. How? An anonymous message will start to send to one person to another until everyone got it.

Gabriel turn his head towards your direction giving you an 'Are you really sure about going out with that douchebag?' look.

"Awe... Mr. I-love-sweets is worried about me?" You teases, cupping his face with your hands. "I'll be fine. You know that I like him, right?"

"Fine. If you say so." He rolled his eyes, turning his back to you.

You let out a quiet sigh. You then get off his bed, grabbing your towel and take a quick shower before going to bed also.

This isn't like Gabe... You thought while scrubbing your body. Maybe, he's just exhausted or-- You ridiculously shook your head to erase the thought that maybe he's jealous to Adam. You're acting like this not because you don't like Gabriel, actually he's your first love and you do still love him but he's your bestfriend now. Some part of you knew that once you told him, it's going to be awkward and you two will start to avoid each other. That's when Adam came in your life at the exact moment you are trying to move on to your hopeless romance with Gabriel. You took the chance with him when he asked you out.

You sat on your bed that's across to Gabriel's bed. You quietly watch his sleeping face from afar. After a couple of minutes, you turn off the bedside lamp.

Ringggggg!!!!

You wake up to the sound of your alarm. You push the off button and check Gabriel if he's awake also but you found his bed empty and there's a note on the bedside table.

Good morning, (Y/N). Sorry for last night, I should've not acted like that. I went first 'cause my professor asked for my help but I'll meet you after class to apologize personally. :)