Temptation (Dean x Reader)

You heard from your best friend that she got this super hot boyfriend "again". She wanted you to meet him and invited you for a dinner; you've lost count on how many guys she introduced to you.

"Oh God..." You groan throwing another dress on the floor.

There's a pile of dresses scattered on the floor. You don't like wearing dress, you're more like of a casual girl than a fancy one. It's just your best friend who's so obsessed giving you all of these dresses. When she said it's a formal dinner, she literally meant is wearing a fancy dress to look presentable. Sometimes you wanted to smack the shit out of her just to wake her up in her fantasy but she's your best friend for years, what else you can do. For better or worse, you two have each others back.

Finally, you picked the black off shoulder dress pair with a black stiletto. You face the mirror, Nobody will notice right? You decided not to wear bra inside because the dress has supporter pads inside. You turned abit to double check the back zipper. The dress and shoes totally matches your (H/C) and (E/C).

Here goes nothing... You thought to yourself grabbing your black and white hand bag with your car and house keys inside. You drove all the way to your best friend's house. Before getting off the car, you took a deep breath. You've done this for a couple of times but it still makes you anxious. When you about to rang the doorbell, a tall handsome guy wearing a black and red suit opened the door.

"Hey." He widely smiles at you, he got these perfectly white teeth that you want so bad on a guy.

Your eyes fixed on his plump pink lips. God! Those lips... I wonder what they taste like. You swallowed a lump on your throat.

"You must be (Y/N), right? I'm Dean Winchester." He extends his left hand to you.

His hands are so big, I bet it can conquer my breast... Your eyes search for his biceps and it didn't disappoint you. How masculine... How can he make me so horny... What am I thinking?! (Y/N)! Snap out of it! That guy is your best friend's boyfriend! You yelled to yourself, lightly shaking your head without him noticing it.

"Yeah. Nice to meet you, Dean." You shook his hand a little and retrieve it right away. You felt this electric current goes all the way down of your body.

"Sorry." You utter quietly.

"It's okay." He smiles again.

You can't help but to stare him especially those emerald eyes. It's really something. This is bad... I should've not come... You can sense that something bad yet memorable is going to happen tonight.

"Who is it, Dean?" You heard your best friend voice that caught your attention. It came to your senses that you're still standing outside of the house.

"Your best friend is here." Dean shout back without leaving your eyes, slimy smiling at you.

"Let her in." Your best friend showed at the hall way, smiling at you and ready to give you a warm welcome hug. She's wearing a very daring red dress that shows her cleavage. You went in to hug her and also felt her barenskin. Wow! It's backless too! You told to yourself

"I see that you met Dean." She said happily, winking at the guy.

"Yeah. He's exactly like what you told me." You smile back, hoping it is not an awkward smile.

"Well, whatever it is that she told you about me I hope it's all good things. Let's eat. I'm starving." Dean take one last look at you before seizing your best friend's waist and lead her to the dining area.

Dean pulls the left chair for your best friend, where she gladly sit on it. When you act to pull the farthest chair, he pulled the right chair which in front of your bestfriend.