We Meet Again (Lucifer x Reader)

You couldn't believe what the Winchester's brought to the bunker. The Fallen Angel, the Prince of Hell itself, Lucifer.

"What did you do to them, asshole?!" You bluntly said pointing the black pistol to Lucifer.

"Whoa! (Y/N). No need to get all worked up. It's still us. See?" Dean tries to calm you down. He slowly approaches you with his hands in surrender.

The truth is you're scared right now, what if Dean and Sam really became Demons. You can't just hurt them or end up killing them. After all, they save your ass a couple of times. You owe your life to them.

It is not the time to think about that! Be strong! You determinedly said to yourself.

You raise an eyebrow to him. "How can I be so sure you're Dean and not some black eyed demon?" You kept your guard's up in the thought he might be lying.

Dean widens his eyes to show you it's not black and it is still him with those beautiful green eyes. You grab the holy water on the near table and splash some of it to the older Winchester's face.

"Now, it's 'Wet' me. Thank You, (Y/N)." Dean wipes his whole face with his right hand.

He sound pissed off on what you did and that made you giggle. "Sorry, Dean. I'm just doing the thing you'll do in this situation." You make a silly face while putting the gun down.

"Hm. Tough girl. I love that." Lucifer said in a husky voice. His blue eyes captures your (E/C) making your heart beat race.

The first time you met Lucifer is not the thing you want to be proud of to anyone. It is quite embarassing, actually.

It is the day when the Winchester's and Bobby talked about the case they're dealing, you got curious who's 'Lucifer' and why're they calling him Fallen Angel. You we're new in this line of job and Bobby told you that you're better if you will live with the Winchester rather with him.

And then the huge disaster of your life came. You we're taking your usual bath time, all of a sudden it occured to your mind the name 'Lucifer' and you being mindless accidentally slip his name out of your mouth. You heard a flap of wings causing you to turn around. There's a tall man with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes standing in front of you looking intensely at your naked body. When you act to scream, he instantly pin you on the wall that sends shiver down to your spine, he then covered your mouth with his left hand.

"Shh, pet." Lucifer says smoothly. "Did you called me to kill your so called 'brothers'? How nice of you." He evilly grins, moving his face just an inch away from you.

You constantly shook your head. The surrounding of your eyes feels hot. You know that your tears are beginning to form. God! We're dead and it's because of my stupidity... You angrily thought to yourself.

"Don't worry, my lovely pet. I won't hurt you nor them." He intensely smiles at you.

It made you stop to think of different crazy ideas on how you will get out of his grip before he beheaded all of you instead you gave him a confused look. What in the hell is he trying to pull off now?!

"Oh, pet. You better stop talking to yourself and why don't you say it to my face." Rolling his eyes.

I want to you Asshole! But your freaking hand is in my mouth! You shout to yourself in the thought he could hear it on his mind in the same manner.

Lucifer chuckles and just like that he remove his hand but keeping both of your arms up on your head. He knows that you'll cover your body once he let go of them. "You're one interesting human, lady. I--"