Lesson Time (Dean x Reader x Castiel)

"How'd it go?" You made a quick jumped behind the couch to sat beside Castiel, who's quietly sitting like his thinking something deep or personal. You can't say.

"Cas. Hey." Snapping your fingers in front of him and he finally flinch.

"I'm sorry, (Y/N). Did you say something?" He turns his head in your direction. Your (E/C) met his weary blue eyes.

"Really, Cas?" You can't help but to giggle that an angel like him can also be lost on their own thoughts.

You lean your back on the arm rest of the couch without breaking your gaze on the angel. "What happened to you?"

"He got laid last night." You heard Dean's deep voice coming. His bringing a chair with him and placed it in between of you and Castiel.

The older Winchester turns the chair backwards and sat on it with his legs spread apart. He naughtily winks at you. Dean knows that in his position you can see how hard he'll be when this 'Sex Conversation' gets deeper.

You roll your eyes on him. What a stupid move Dean. Anyway, back to Cas. "Then, what's with the long face? Wait. You did used protection, right?"

Dean chuckles, "I did asked him last night if he brought a protection and he bluntly told me he got his angel blade--"

"Dean! Let Cas talk for himself, okay?" You eyed Dean and his hands are up in surrender. His smirking though, you notice his emerald eyes are busy staring at your bare legs. You pulled down your loose white shirt to try covering them.

"I'm fine. I didn't used the one's Dean gave to me." Castiel starts, fiddling his hands. "We only kissed."

You feel sorry to Castiel and also felt lucky at the same time. What a rare chance to see the angel of the lord all blushed up like a little kid after confessing his naughty doing.

You cleared your throat. "Well, that's a start." You sweetly smiled at him.

"Yeah. A start, Cas. Because--" Dean stood up walking to your side. "(Y/N) here will teach you everything you need to know on a woman's body and I will help too so you'll know how to manipulate a woman's body." Tapping your shoulder.

You looked up to Dean in surprise. When did I signed to this? He simply smiled to you in return.

Castiel lifts his head up and slowly turn around, facing you and Dean. "Will you really do that for me, (Y/N)?" He said in his monotonic voice.

Oh, God! How can I resist when you're staring at me like that, Cas?

Castiel seems got your message, he then gently takes your soft hands and press them lightly. "Thank you." He tried to give a perfect smile but end up doing it awkwardly. It's still cute though.

Dean clap his hand making you and Castiel break apart and look at him. "Alright! Shall we proceed then?" Gesturing his arms where the room's at. "My room or your room, (Y/N)?" His o'so sexy smile is still plastered on his handsome face.

Your lying if you'll say that you can't find Dean so damn attractive. You even have wet dreams about him. The only thing that stopping you for confessing is you don't know if he's being serious or he's just teasing you like he always do, either way everything will change and feel like crap for the rest of your life.

This lesson thing is your only shot to have him in bed without him knowing your feelings. You also want to help Castiel to be more like human by teaching him the basic needs.

"Mine." You avert your eyes to Dean, 'cause he's surely grinning at you. "It has a lock so when Sam gets home he won't disturb us." You reason out as you get off the couch.