Chapter 1>

J-hope's POV.

The end of 2012.

"I can't believe what she just did to me." I said, on the phone.

I cried. My tears kept falling down on my cheeks.

"Yah Hobi.. Can you please not to cry? You can find another girl. That girl is really such a b*tch!" My sister swore.

A few hours before..

I'm gonna propose that girl. And I'll tell her that in a few months I will be the famous korean idol! She must be so proud of me.

I walked in to a fancy restaurant. In many places why my Kim Yeri would choose this place? I mean it is so expensive duhh..

I saw Kim Yeri at table near the beautiful picture on the wall.

"Oh Hoseok ssi!" Yeri shouted calling my name.

I smiled and sit next to her. This must be something bad. Usually she will call me with my nickname, Hobi.

But let's just smile and keep positive.

"I have something to tell you!" Yeri and I said the same thing.

I laughed. But she didn't.

"Ok let's say it together!" I gave her an idea.

In 3..

2..

1..

"I want to marry you."

"I want to break up with you."

I stopped smiling. I can't believe what I heard just now. Yeri looked at me with a worry face.

Yeri held my hand. I pulled my hand from her.

"Hoseok ssi.. I'm sorry. But I'm in love with another man. Plus he is more rich than you. You just keep dancing and every sunday you must be..."

Yeri stopped and take a deep breathe.

"..missing for a whole day. I can't continue our relationship. Sorry." She said, she wake up from her sit and walked out from the restaurant withiut looking back at me.

I don't know what to do. She just left me because of the other man?

~~~

"Yah Hobi? Hobi are you there?" My sister cried.

I stop from reflashing back about what had happened.

"Uh yes.. I'm here. Noona, what should I do?" I said.

There's silent moment for 2 minutes. Ugh Dawon noona really late when it comes about giving an idea.

"What if you just continue as a trainee at Big Hit? Then when you become popular, I'll be popular too." Dawon said and laughed.

"Noona! Please be more serious. I'm hurting right now." I raised my voice a bit higher than usual.

She stop laughing. Oh crap.

"Listen here my one and only stupid dongsaeng. When you becoming a superstar, she will back to you and at that time you should reject her. Now you get it? This is war dude." Dawon said and chuckled.

She never be this serious. And that idea was awesome. Just a few months, Hoseok.. Just a few months.

*****

At the same thime somewhere in California.

Amy's POV.

"Oh my god, you didn't! How and when? Oh my god!" Lily shouted.